Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

I’m not even sure thats the word being used, never mind who the intended victim was, so that’s why it would be important to investigate it. Be interesting to see what footage I have of the day if i trawl through every second of it. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Having seen a clip where "monkey" is used I'm dumfounded at the reaction this is getting. 

I can't overstate how much I would gladly see anyone using discriminatory language removed from Beechwood but unless there's some more evidence,then  that's clearly not what has happened here. It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

Darvel's new general manager and his weasel words in that Record article are an embarrassment, and this all smacks of the opportunistic use of a serious issue to settle a petty grievance, which is shameful. 

Having seen a clip where "monkey" is used I'm dumfounded at the reaction this is getting. 
I can't overstate how much I would gladly see anyone using discriminatory language removed from Beechwood but unless there's some more evidence,then  that's clearly not what has happened here. It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.
Darvel's new general manager and his weasel words in that Record article are an embarrassment, and this all smacks of the opportunistic use of a serious issue to settle a petty grievance, which is shameful. 
The new General Manager is just another attention seeker so he will fit in well at Darvel along with the rest of them,and as i have said before i feel sorry for the genuine Darvel fans who are caught up in this Circus down the brae .

Why are Darvel even commenting on the alleged racist slur? If the comment was ‘monkey’ and it was made at a black person there would be a case to answer but given that everyone in the Darvel game was white where is the slur? 

I don’t see what they are trying to gain apart from an attempt at shit stirring when there is no shit to stir. 

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Also, hopefully last week was the required boost to start moving up the league. Tough game though.

The Glens at home in a localish derby is a good fixture to move onto after 2 high energy cup games imo.

A decent atmosphere and maybe a bit of needle to keep the performances as focussed as the last couple of matches rather than sweeties rustling at some astro in a glasgow scheme. 

Edited by Shanner