Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Seems strange there is a comment on here on Tuesday and low and behold Talbot are informed about a racist comment today.  It's also puzzling that whoever was offended didn't approach a Talbot steward or contact the club to complain but decided to contact the local media. Oh yes there wasn't a black or ethnic player in the Darvel team, so to me it's shit stirring of the highest order.

42 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Seems strange there is a comment on here on Tuesday and low and behold Talbot are informed about a racist comment today.  It's also puzzling that whoever was offended didn't approach a Talbot steward or contact the club to complain but decided to contact the local media. Oh yes there wasn't a black or ethnic player in the Darvel team, so to me it's shit stirring of the highest order.

There’s a number of questions and more the reason for the club to investigate it fully imo. As perhaps the most ethnically diverse person at the game 👀 but as someone who has had racial comments made against me, it’s important to get a full picture. Confirmation bias is a powerful thing but so is analysis.  

42 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

There’s a number of questions and more the reason for the club to investigate it fully imo. As perhaps the most ethnically diverse person at the game 👀 but as someone who has had racial comments made against me, it’s important to get a full picture. Confirmation bias is a powerful thing but so is analysis.  

Were the comments at the match on Saturday aimed at you?

No pal, I’m not clear who the comment was made against. News story says it was made towards the darvel squad but that gives more questions than answers. 
It's not the first time Ayrshire fitba news has tried to discredit Talbot.

4 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Only thing I can think of is the Ayrshire use of black which means unclean or unwashed and is absolutely nothing to do with race

That was my first thought but that’s not what’s in the claim in my understanding. As I said trust the investigation to get to bottom of it. 

6 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
34 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
No pal, I’m not clear who the comment was made against. News story says it was made towards the darvel squad but that gives more questions than answers. 

Dont get how this can be racist then? A misunderstanding maybe?

I don’t know, crowd noise and shouting over two hours of thick local accents could be someone’s picking it up wrong?

More the reason to properly investigate and analyse before coming to conclusions imo. 

12 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Only thing I can think of is the Ayrshire use of black which means unclean or unwashed and is absolutely nothing to do with race

Thats what must have happened with chris mackie all thise years ago lol if only we knew this 

Mon the papers 

New account on twitter leaking the video, tagging Scottish FA etc, imo more than one individual involved trying to cause as much impact with out of context footage. Footage from Darvels goal camera placed half way up the side line, not facing either goal that’s a bit weird huh? 

New account on twitter leaking the video, tagging Scottish FA etc, imo more than one individual involved trying to cause as much impact with out of context footage. Footage from Darvels goal camera placed half way up the side line, not facing either goal that’s a bit weird huh? 
agree with you