Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Protection lol protection starts with not going down at every opportunity someone is near him ....could have hurt him ....so didn't but got a red cause ?
It was a forearm smash. I can't believe your trying to defend him.

11 minutes ago, dennispaterson said:

Protection lol protection starts with not going down at every opportunity someone is near him ....could have hurt him ....so didn't but got a red cause ?

You seem to have an issue here and comment on the young kid constantly. Most people said it was a red . Have you got something against Ross or jealous he doesn’t play for your club . 

11 minutes ago, andy25 said:
22 minutes ago, dennispaterson said:

It was a forearm smash. I can't believe your trying to defend him.

It was a straight red all day long , 5 of us over and everyone of us thought the same thing 

12 minutes ago, Firepit said:

You seem to have an issue here and comment on the young kid constantly. Most people said it was a red . Have you got something against Ross or jealous he doesn’t play for your club . 

The boy has clearly got something but there is a part he needs to cut out and no doubt be a great player 

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:
49 minutes ago, fb4 said:
What was the crowd and how many were from darvel. 

I am only guessing but I would say about 800-900 at the game , maybe around 50 Darvel.

Thanks m8 and they have the cheek to want half the gate. 

1 hour ago, fb4 said:

Thanks m8 and they have the cheek to want half the gate. 

That's irrelevant though and it wouldn't matter if they had just the one fan , half the gate is what they're entitled to,   that's like saying if a team at out level were drawn away to rangers or Celtic then we would have a cheek to want a decent  percentage of the gate as it would be a huge gulf in the amount of fans for both teams  . 

11 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

That's irrelevant though and it wouldn't matter if they had just the one fan , half the gate is what they're entitled to,   that's like saying if a team at out level were drawn away to rangers or Celtic then we would have a cheek to want a decent  percentage of the gate as it would be a huge gulf in the amount of fans for both teams  . 

The point i am making is while darvel spunk money all over the place Auchinleck are still the cash cow for this level of football in relation to supporting their team. 

How did Glasgow play 
Came on as a sub after about 60 mins but didn't see that much of the ball although he did hit the post with a shot. As ineffective as the other 3 subs that Came on at the same time.