Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Was like Talbot remembered they Talbot today and glad they proved the doubters wrong. Surprised Glasgow didn’t start [emoji2369] 
Highlights on the way but have a prior commitment this evening. Will try my best to get them asap
Should be plenty highlights to show. Thought Talbot played like we know they can. Great result.

1 minute ago, BC63 said:
18 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
Was like Talbot remembered they Talbot today and glad they proved the doubters wrong. Surprised Glasgow didn’t start emoji2369.png 
Highlights on the way but have a prior commitment this evening. Will try my best to get them asap

Should be plenty highlights to show. Thought Talbot played like we know they can. Great result.

Penalty, bookings, dives, sendings off, near chances, goals, will be a great watch 

Some of the stuff that the Darvel players get away with is mystifying. Mackenzie fouls all the time and leaves his foot and other parts of his body in challenges. Jordan Allan should have been booked for a swipe at a Talbot player before he got sent off. Referee had a shocking game and the linesman on the enclosure side was just as bad. They both missed lots of off the ball stuff that was going on. 

20 minutes ago, dennispaterson said:

Absolutely was right in front of it.

I'm a buffs fan and was there watching talbot as that who we play in our next league game so I've no need to be biased and you must have been next to me because it happened in front of me and it was very poor from an experienced player on a young player.

7 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

I'm a buffs fan and was there watching talbot as that who we play in our next league game so I've no need to be biased and you must have been next to me because it happened in front of me and it was very poor from an experienced player on a young player.

So being stronger than that young player was his crime then 

4 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Would you have 'caught it well ' on the footage if it were the other way around? 

Decade of providing coverage to supporters of all team will answer that question. Offence was toward the camera, Don’t know how well you catch something until you watch it back.

1 hour ago, wow-wee said:

You have seen it how you see it but myself and other darvel fans around were all agreed it was a bad challenge and deserved a red.

It’s a red card all day long and previous to that he’s had a kick out at a Talbot player , just stupidity when ur chasing the game