Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

One rough start to a season and we, as a fan base, are in meltdown. It’ll come, the next 3 weeks gives management and players no better chance to get things going now.

Has there been any good performers this season? Seems to be a case of everyone is shite with what has been posted.

One rough start to a season and we, as a fan base, are in meltdown. It’ll come, the next 3 weeks gives management and players no better chance to get things going now.

Has there been any good performers this season? Seems to be a case of everyone is shite with what has been posted.
I'd say only Neill McPherson,Keir Samson and Ross Taylor have shown anything decent and Mason in the last couple of games. The majority have been poor and a few have been horrendous.
Irs not a rough start to a season it's a carry on to the majority of last season as well.
You can count on one hand the number of good performances since the beginning of last season.
Big 3 games coming up...

13 hours ago, southerner said:

Is it though? Did we go in for him as surely we would have signed him in the summer for free as opposed to paying a fee now.

Understand he agreed terms with Lok to stay which were better than those offered by Auchinleck at the time-but this time was the opportunity and am surprised that Auchinleck didn’t go for him.A very good player who many Lok fans didn’t want to lose.

6 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Understand he agreed terms with Lok to stay which were better than those offered by Auchinleck at the time-but this time was the opportunity and am surprised that Auchinleck didn’t go for him.A very good player who many Lok fans didn’t want to lose.

Fair enough but would probably say that you don’t often get a second chance to sign with Talbot if you turn them down the first time. Best of luck to him

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

This fella played 77 games in 4 seasons for Pollok so I take it he wasn't a regular week in week out. Who knows if he was going to be good enough to make a difference at Talbot. 

It's really closer to two and a half seasons when you take into account the football missed from covid. When he was fit prior to this season, he was usually starting for us.

9 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Fair point. will he be a big miss for you?

I think decently so, In my opinion he was probably the best LB in the league, but we have Burns and Sideserf who can play lb so we're not stuck for options but personally I would rather McKenzie than Burns playing 

Edited by Pollok mad

2 hours ago, Pollok mad said:

I think decently so, In my opinion he was probably the best LB in the league, but we have Burns and Sideserf who can play lb so we're not stuck for options but personally I would rather McKenzie than Burns playing 

Does the Pollok manager get as hard a time as Sir Tucker?
Pollok have a gid budge kinda like Talbot or there aboots but he’s no won much. 
when wur no winning were a crabbit bunch but personally a think that’s what drives the players and management  oan? Who wants to be alsorans! Huvin watched last weeks draw I think were in better shape than Pollok but there’s naebody oan here screaming about lack o signings and this yin and that yins no gid enough.

2 hours ago, Pollok mad said:

Btw Cumnock Darvel x2 Pollok and Rob Roy aw huv better left backs. Talbot tae. 

On 13/10/2022 at 20:31, andy25 said:

I'd say only Neill McPherson,Keir Samson and Ross Taylor have shown anything decent and Mason in the last couple of games. The majority have been poor and a few have been horrendous.
Irs not a rough start to a season it's a carry on to the majority of last season as well.
You can count on one hand the number of good performances since the beginning of last season.
Big 3 games coming up...

Final point fae me. 

I’m a tucker man. Name a replacement?  There’s no wan. Grass isnae greener. 
Ex talbot men

Arnie, Gormley, Pope, Butch and Latta/Spence. No fir me. 

Tucker fae just fine through the gid and bad spells. Ken’s whit it’s aw aboot.