Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Seen the ref in highlights and hes going around the wosl ruining games week in week out. Hes useless

Mon the papers
He's terrible, when I seen who the ref was before kick off I said to folk next to me he is bad and I actually thought he could waste this, we weren't good enough though so I am not just blaming the ref.

He's terrible, when I seen who the ref was before kick off I said to folk next to me he is bad and I actually thought he could waste this, we weren't good enough though so I am not just blaming the ref.
You still think it wasn't a red card ?

We’re no playin weel but wull b tap 3. 

time tae spend the bucks tha. In tucker I trust. 

transfer targets. 

miller buffs wee wan 
slooves medda
mcgowan derval 
mans Moore fae the trampoline stealers 

Love the "trampoline stealers quote"[emoji19]. How many players have Talbot got from Cumnock over past few years ? As I imagine that would make yous trampoline stealing stealers[emoji1787]

15 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Had the chance in summer to get him and turned him down . Fair to say it hasn’t turned out the best for us badly need full backs 

He is a very good player and will be a great signing -one which may well come back to haunt Lok!

5 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

What has happened to Armstrong like a totally different player now 

Do you think the team is playing well as a unit this can effect player's confidence and performance level . But I am sure you would rather slaughter player's management.