Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

11 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Try being Petershill. Listen buddy you micht have come along recently but this is Auchinleck Talbot. We might be rebuilding. If yer hoose was a listed building ye huv tae keep the face of the building the same. We are miles aff it. The manager Ken’s that I’ve no doubt. Doesn’t mean we canny huv a moan. You are a guy trying to spin things. And tae be honest yer actually further awa fae the truth. The reason we’ve been successful is we do t accept pish. And yer spouting some if u think this is gid enough 

patronising walloper. 

Well said and I would rather listen to real Talbot fans like Andy and yourself  regarding their teams woes than this total phoney with his condescending nonsense  .

13 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Well said and I would rather listen to real Talbot fans like Andy and yourself  regarding their teams woes than this total phoney with his condescending nonsense  .

I support the management Team pal. But Thurs some oan here think because ye don’t huv a coaching badge ye canny say ocht. No gid enough. If I was in tuckers shoes, I’d accept it tell the fans wur reconstructing and will be back stronger.  Too many tails waging the dug the noo. 
Wilson is a huge miss but Wullie just need. Tae suck it up. Highlights boy lets the club doon IMO. Henry an co should carpet the loon. Try’s tae speak fur the club and is embarrassing. Did a great job wi the highlights but I’m no huvin his Pish talk. Ye can tell. He’s never kicked a baw in ernest in his Nelly puff. Diddy. We’ll be back under St Thomas. 

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Keep the heads up guys u have always the junior cup to look forward to 

Watched my team in 16 junior cup finals, they are the most respected club at this level, we will support them whatever happens your attempt at goading us sums up the class at Darvel embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Ben10 said:

Listen buddy you micht have come along recently but this is Auchinleck Talbot. If yer hoose was a listed building ye huv tae keep the face of the building the same. We are miles aff it. The manager Ken’s that I’ve no doubt. You are a guy trying to spin things. And tae be honest yer actually further awa fae the truth. And yer spouting some if u think this is gid enough 

patronising walloper. 

I’m patronising?? Spin because I’m not attacking folk and predicting doom and gloom??? it’s clearly no me that’s got the problems with others having opinions.

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Whit aboot the money we got for Glasgow, thought that wid have been used for a couple of players , struggle to sign folk now tho. Peewee is a miss tae should have been getting more games imo

Even without it there would be cash there to spend surely. Signings should have been made in summer not leaving it this late when most players are cup tied.  the recruitment has been shocking. 

Edited by Botlad67

7 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Whit aboot the money we got for Glasgow, thought that wid have been used for a couple of players , struggle to sign folk now tho. Peewee is a miss tae should have been getting more games imo

And there lies your question where is the Glasgow money and why no new players as I'm aware players have been approached but they are saying they are not interested in playing for talbot at the moment would rather stay where they are or go else where ?

We’re no playin weel but wull b tap 3. 

time tae spend the bucks tha. In tucker I trust. 

transfer targets. 

miller buffs wee wan 
slooves medda
mcgowan derval 
mans Moore fae the trampoline stealers 

You're absolutely deluded if you think Talbot will be top 3[emoji1787]
Top players don't want to come to Talbot whys that ?

1 minute ago, Lokloyal said:

I think Tommy Sloan is allowed a rebuilding season now and again considering the unbelievable amount of honours he has delivered for Auchinleck over the years?

This is the most sensible post on this thread. Ironic its from a Lok fan.

I'm saying this as a Talbot whos been going to their games for over 40 years.

Some of the stuff on here is just jibberish!

1 minute ago, Lokloyal said:

I think Tommy Sloan is allowed a rebuilding season now and again considering the unbelievable amount of honours he has delivered for Auchinleck over the years?

That’s the way I see it, and get accused of spin… just because I’m not running around flapping my arms screaming the end is near? I’m not seeing these views anywhere but here so think that also says a lot 

That’s the way I see it, and get accused of spin… just because I’m not running around flapping my arms screaming the end is near? I’m not seeing these views anywhere but here so think that also says a lot 
Because the Talbot Facebook page is full of happy clappers like yourself and nobody uses the forum.

9 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Other teams know you have the money and they will accordingly add “Talbot tax” on to any transfer fee.

Think you also have to look at the bench mark that darvel has set, players you approach are looking at the money they are spunking around and they think that is the new normal.  What i would say is tucker will not over pay but maybe not this season but he will certainly give  you medals and memories. The moral is you will always have your medals that money can't buy. 

34 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

He is and it's not as if Talbot haven't had the odd poor season among all the success. Talk of replacing him is probably just internet mischief making.

Tucker is the man without a doubt with his record and he's like the godfather of our level,  however this shouldn't make him immune from criticism at all. 

He signed ally Park who had a brutal season at beith last season and it's been said he wasn't good enough for Talbot in his first term so why would tucker sign a guy who looks way beyond his best as part of a rebuild?

Apparently he asked Darren Christie to go on trial   , most people with any  knowledge of our game know that Darren Christie has been a major thorn in teams sides for over the last decade and he's got little to prove to anyone and is currently doing it for pollok  , even if the ' trial' thing isn't true then Christie is the type that Talbot should be signing as part of a rebuild without a doubt. 

The jamie Glasgow one baffles me too as he's top notch once again and you need to play him and get the best out of him.

I've done nothing in football compared to tucker who's a legend for what he's done but he shouldn't in any circumstances be immune from criticism nor should people be brow beaten to only say positive stuff as opposed to their very own genuine opinions.

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:
10 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Because the Talbot Facebook page is full of happy clappers like yourself and nobody uses the forum.

Happy clappers who have some what of a different perspective to your own? If anything it just shows the extent of folk who aren’t just there for the cup finals and will support the club. Should be our rivals who want to believe the club is in terminal decline after a few bad results. 

6 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

nor should people be brow beaten to only say positive stuff as opposed to their very own genuine opinions.

Well that’s nonsense, you can be critical without saying folk are losing their mind and personally attacking staff and players. I’ve no doubt there’s some mischief making, this is what your 7th account? Reason you keep being banned and it’s not because of genuine fair views.