Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Eh? Who the feck are the alleged Talbot supporters whining about today?

Pollok away is always one of the most difficult fixtures on the calendar and from what I could see through my rain speckled specs we thoroughly deserved the draw.

A good hard fought point against tough opponents. Onwards and upwards

Pollok away is always one of the most difficult fixtures on the calendar and from what I could see through my rain speckled specs we thoroughly deserved the draw.

Are you not disappointed with some of the goals we are conceding though, decent point today I agree but defensively we need to improve.

7 hours ago, murphy1970 said:

agree, thought talbot controlled  2nd half and could have been 3 points.

7 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
7 hours ago, murphy1970 said:

Are you not disappointed with some of the goals we are conceding though, decent point today I agree but defensively we need to improve.

thought pollok goal was offside but could be wrong.

Pollok goal had a suspicion of off side in the highlights.  People not happy as Talbot haven’t really seemed to get off the ground yet, but take that to the side a point at Pollok never a bad result.  Think the difference is that Darvel have taken it to a new level of investment and depth which is shown by their results and domination of teams.  Talbot do need a few players and have a massive couple of games coming up in both Scottish Cups.

Andy 25 u ok pal ? Don’t see any laughing faces anymore which is concerning ?

its aw about the banter mate and at least u had plenty warning what was going to happen 

anyway I hope and I am sure big Andy will get a good turn out today , one of the best if not the best keeper ever to have played this grade of football , just a fantastic goalkeeper 

5 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

What was the red card for , thought the ref wasted another game

Refs not responsible for Talbot scoring 6 goals in 6 league games. Other than Samson few players pitching in with goals and leaking every game. Massive few weeks coming up for us.