Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

18 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Whit a mind feck of a thread emoji23.png, let talk about today's game emoji1787.png

Murder pal. I thought we look really good in places, still doing that angry at each other bit but once in a flow look really good. Mason when focused is a stand out player. Bryan seems to be really evolving last couple of games. Shankers unlucky not to make an instant impact on his return. Mick just shy of a wonder goal or two. I think we look quite good just those frustrated spells to iron out i think. Possibilities of a few signings makes me think it could be a fruitful season, even with the squad we’ve already got it’s just click away I think 

5 hours ago, Shanner said:

Never thought I would see the day I couldn't attend an away game. I'm involved in a stock take and won't know until late Friday if I'm working Saturday. Pointless trying to get a ticket in case I can't make the game and I have robbed a punter of the chance of going.

7 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Ok thanks, I know some older ones that go weather permitting so they cant really buy tickets through the week then it buckets down on the Saturday emoji23.png

It's not a very specific answer. Hopefully Pollok tweet the number left on Friday evening to let people decide if the trip is worth the risk.

It's not a very specific answer. Hopefully Pollok tweet the number left on Friday evening to let people decide if the trip is worth the risk.

It will be dependent on what sales are like through the week. We close off the online sales Saturday morning and we'll know how many are left for the gate, if any.

By Friday night we should know whether there will be any and will publicise this. Not an ideal situation of course but it's where we are at the moment.

It will be dependent on what sales are like through the week. We close off the online sales Saturday morning and we'll know how many are left for the gate, if any.

By Friday night we should know whether there will be any and will publicise this. Not an ideal situation of course but it's where we are at the moment.