Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

250 a week apparently how can anyone turn that kind of money down Talbot would be paying nowhere near that
I don't think Jamie will be too bothered about wages [emoji3]
I would imagine he's just wanting to play more.

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Refuse however to believe that the deal was because he was being benched.

Pretty much,Perhaps,Spot on?

Now a days a squad have to play as a team all the time,not just the 11 picked for a game.

Just my humble opinion.

4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

How others go about their business is up to them within the rules. 

Personally disappointed Jamie decided to go, but guessed there wouldnt be many clubs with the available war chest to make it happen. Refuse however to believe that the deal was because he was being benched, when he then goes to perhaps the biggest squad in many leagues with numerous players of his positions.

Thank him for everything regardless but please don’t patronise us 👍

Tapped? Same as Syme?

8 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

U won the league with ur best 11 but u have proven u can't win the promotion to the lowland league cause at least half ur team were on holiday or stag dos or ru building teams just incase that happens again cause it might not happen again

b27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443.gif.4ad773cf3400b4b78bcd465a0b2e14c7.gif

1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

Tapped? Same as Syme?

He'll have been on Kennedy's recent calls list since lockdown. Of course he was tapped. If the lad wasn't playing regularly then it's good business for Talbot. Must be a good replacement out there and if there is Tucker will find him.

Let the vanity project get on with it. 

1 hour ago, Townhead Lad said:

Hearing Ex buffs chairman now running things behind the scenes at Darvel. He called Talbot representative and titled himself Colin Boyd at Darvel Fc to negotiate the Glasgow deal. 

Pathetic another one of these guys at clubs where it's all about them and ego.  That's why they flit about teams as they please. 

Scandalous he's anywhere near any league board.  Terrible reputation. 

He'll have been on Kennedy's recent calls list since lockdown. Of course he was tapped. If the lad wasn't playing regularly then it's good business for Talbot. Must be a good replacement out there and if there is Tucker will find him.
Let the vanity project get on with it. 
I honestly don't think we need a replacement in the sense of an attacking player as we have enough of them, I would like to see the money used for defensive type players imo.

Good luck to the boy . Clearly if you don’t want to stay Tucker will act quickly and that is a good thing . Hopefully use it to strengthen the squad which in my opinion is still strong in quality but needs more depth .

Looking forward to the game today and hopefully a good performance and ultimately get through 

16 hours ago, andy25 said:

I would imagine he's just wanting to play more.

Can we stop with the nonsense? His choice of destination isn’t a starting 11 every week destination. 

Talbot got a pay day and the player clearly wasn’t interested being a part of the team any longer. As I said I wish him well but if there is truth in the rumours of this having been prior arranged then buhbye. Darvel announcing the transfer before completion doesn’t assist with quelling those rumours imo. 

Can we stop with the nonsense? His choice of destination isn’t a starting 11 every week destination. 
Talbot got a pay day and the player clearly wasn’t interested being a part of the team any longer. As I said I wish him well but if there is truth in the rumours of this having been prior arranged then buhbye. Darvel announcing the transfer before completion doesn’t assist with quelling those rumours imo. 

How do you know he won't be a regular starter?
Anyway more importantly as your the man in the know about all things Talbot will the transfer fee be getting reinvested in the team as its crying out for some quality signings?

40 minutes ago, andy25 said:

How do you know he won't be a regular starter?
Anyway more importantly as your the man in the know about all things Talbot will the transfer fee be getting reinvested in the team as its crying out for some quality signings?

Oh aye very good, man in the know, away and gee’s us peace mahn. You’d certainly hope it would be to compliment our already quality players. Don’t think funds were a issue prior however but would this addition put us in a tier higher of potential targets? I don’t know but certainly don’t think anyone is ‘losing their mind’