Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Whatever micks strongest 11 is his next 11 would win the league also [emoji23][emoji23][emoji2369]
U won the league with ur best 11 but u have proven u can't win the promotion to the lowland league cause at least half ur team were on holiday or stag dos or ru building teams just incase that happens again cause it might not happen again

Time will tell who wins out of this, Darvel will have paid a significant fee for a player who hasn’t been a regular starter for Talbot this season. The reasons for not starting regularly are unknown but think Talbot will need to move on. I question the timing if he was unsettled I thought  the summer might have been the time for it. Tucker will need to move quick though as think Talbot are a few players short at the moment. I don’t think it’s been a secret that Darvel have been desperate to sign a Talbot player to make a statement, I’m disappointed to have lost Jamie Glasgow but things happen in football. With Darvel having as many players now they should have enough to see the season out and play all the competitions that they have entered.

16 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
21 minutes ago, funky monkey said:
Wonder what the wage bill is at Darvel? 
Unsustainable whatever it is with the gates they are getting.

That's what i'm saying , in a few years time its surely got to implode.

Without the pie man's money they are unsustainable. As far as I can see, for routine games, they are not getting the crowds, the demand just isn't there despite the standard of player and multi goal wins.

How others go about their business is up to them within the rules. 

Personally disappointed Jamie decided to go, but guessed there wouldnt be many clubs with the available war chest to make it happen. Refuse however to believe that the deal was because he was being benched, when he then goes to perhaps the biggest squad in many leagues with numerous players of his positions.

Thank him for everything regardless but please don’t patronise us 👍

Think this has been a done deal before Jamie requested to be put on the transfer list.

A good player but never true Talbot calibre - too shy going in for 50/50 balls.

I've seen players like G Collins put his head where Glasgow wouldn't put his foot.

How others go about their business is up to them within the rules. 
Personally disappointed Jamie decided to go, but guessed there wouldnt be many clubs with the available war chest to make it happen. Refuse however to believe that the deal was because he was being benched, when he then goes to perhaps the biggest squad in many leagues with numerous players of his positions.
Thank him for everything regardless but please don’t patronise us [emoji106]

Are there going to be any players incoming as its a squad devoid of much creativity?