Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

One thing I'm not going to say this talbot team finished or the club on a downward spiral been around too long to call for that talk but one thing I will say is nothing lasts for ever . As for Glasgow great player and lots of club's would like him in their team but it's going to take a hefty fee to get him and not many clubs will be able to afford him.

Agree that’s why it’s important to change and evolve, and if someone doesn’t want to be here then catch ye imo.

Complete coincidence you’ve folk no one seems to Ken posting about favourites, slating players, happy clappers etc, sowing a bit of discontent here and there and before you know it folk are reading all sorts of things as they celebrate. All a bit weird imo

Hopefully he has a change of heart and stays , he should be getting more game time imo but its difficult to argue with tucker, 2 cups last season again , yes it's not been great to watch so far this season and we can see some weak areas that do need sorted if we can iron those out I think we have good team.

Agree that’s why it’s important to change and evolve, and if someone doesn’t want to be here then catch ye imo.
Complete coincidence you’ve folk no one seems to Ken posting about favourites, slating players, happy clappers etc, sowing a bit of discontent here and there and before you know it folk are reading all sorts of things as they celebrate. All a bit weird imo
Well piyo..so who is celebrating as it's definately not Talbot fans.

10 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Hopefully he has a change of heart and stays , he should be getting more game time imo but its difficult to argue with tucker, 2 cups last season again , yes it's not been great to watch so far this season and we can see some weak areas that do need sorted if we can iron those out I think we have good team.

He will do well at Darvel

11 hours ago, wow-wee said:

One thing I'm not going to say this talbot team finished or the club on a downward spiral been around too long to call for that talk but one thing I will say is nothing lasts for ever . As for Glasgow great player and lots of club's would like him in their team but it's going to take a hefty fee to get him and not many clubs will be able to afford him.

Let’s face it, there are only 2 clubs really, Pollok and Darvel.

1 hour ago, Botlad67 said:

Heard he Misses a lot of training for holidays and the rangers maybe that why tucker willing to let him go

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, Botlad67 said:
Heard he Misses a lot of training for holidays and the rangers maybe that why tucker willing to let him go

Aye? Maybe that's why hes not getting game time?

But, but, but it can't be that. Tucker has lost it apparently.

3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
4 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Aye? Maybe that's why hes not getting game time?

Yep would make sense . Came from A player on the same site as me

21 minutes ago, happy said:

Asking to be transferred is saying he doesn't want to be here.Talbot will not stand in his way whatever the reason,or whoever the player is.

No chance they let him leave on a free, transfer fee might be a bit prohibitive I’d have thought. 

12 minutes ago, ibenji said:

No chance they let him leave on a free, transfer fee might be a bit prohibitive I’d have thought. 

100% transfer fee needed imo, proven good player in his prime with over a year left of his contact. Some would rather see him loaned away than be free transferred to a rival . 

11 hours ago, catakoom said:
21 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

it's definately not Talbot fans.

Yup agree with you on that one