Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:
7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
200.gif

As I've said before you've not watching it every week.

No but I watch you on here girning every week. It's actually weird that you take pleasure in coming on to a national forum to throw bricks at your team so regularly.

Case in point below

Edited by jimbaxters

You think so? , do they really need him with the money they have already spent on players?
You can't have enough quality players in your team and that's the problem at Talbot too many sub standard players that are first choices every week.

No but I watch you on here girning every week. It's actually weird that you take pleasure in coming on to a national forum to throw bricks at your team so regularly.
I don't take pleasure I'm giving my opinion. I'm not one of the happy clappers that thinks everything in the garden is rosy.

You can't have enough quality players in your team and that's the problem at Talbot too many sub standard players that are first choices every week.
So you think he will definitely get a game every week at Darvel because obviously he wants to start games, he is a good player but I dont think he is guaranteed starter there either.

55 minutes ago, andy25 said:
56 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
He'll be at Darvel before the weekend.

Can't blame him. Manager has lost it in my opinion.

Seems like it,  maybe been around to long and just 'lost it ' . 

Problem is he won't get the sack or even a gentle nudge,  would have to be on his terms given what he's done. 

Great for him not for the club though. 

28, Can’t be many sitting with what he’s worth in the bank account and the weekly cost spare so be interesting to see where he goes. East I’d guess. He’d presumably be expecting to start as a key player.  If it’s one of the bigger squad clubs that might be a challenge. Personally hope he revisits his decision as one of my favourite players.

Obviously we’re just getting part of the story but won’t stop yer Andy25 revelling in confirmation bias. Who needs enemies?

Edited by Killiepiyo

For a few weeks now hearing things about talbot that everything not rosey behind the scenes like the lack of decent signings this season and now a quality player like Glasgow now on the transfer list think there's more to come ? But the one thing I am looking forward to is killiepyio spin he puts on this ?

4 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

For a few weeks now hearing things about talbot that everything not rosey behind the scenes like the lack of decent signings this season and now a quality player like Glasgow now on the transfer list think there's more to come ? But the one thing I am looking forward to is killiepyio spin he puts on this ?

Yes Talbot have a player who requests a transfer, it’s absolutely shocking!!! 😂😂😂 away focus on your harmonious behind the scenes club.

7 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Just not signed anyone in positions we have needed for seasons now. Can’t imagine money is an issue so something isn’t right.  Same players play every week who make the same mistakes. Recruitment everything in football . Most teams kicked on we’ve went backwards massively. So poor defensively 

21 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Great reply you never let us down 😅

Think it’s more 8 seasons worth of hearing about the down fall of Talbot, even won two cups last season and its “papering over the cracks” some just like the drama I guess. But please feel free to share the secret of the harmony!

19 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Think it’s more 8 seasons worth of hearing about the down fall of Talbot, even won two cups last season and its “papering over the cracks” some just like the drama I guess. But please feel free to share the secret of the harmony!

It’s far more than 8 seasons to be honest, but this is concerning if he leaves the club without plans to replace him. We have lost loads of goals in the past few seasons with the loss of Pee Wee and even Pooe who popped up with goals from full back. Tucker has been an expert in the past in deciding when to let a player go but Jamie is only 28 and is in his prime. Boys like Mason and Taylor have great potential but the club needs to keep players like this.

17 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

One thing I'm not going to say this talbot team finished or the club on a downward spiral been around too long to call for that talk but one thing I will say is nothing lasts for ever . As for Glasgow great player and lots of club's would like him in their team but it's going to take a hefty fee to get him and not many clubs will be able to afford him.