Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Is the Cumnock and doon valley cup still going ? 
be good if it is to keep ur season going [emoji23]
For weeks u have been ok but that comment is just u overall an idiot but at least talbot never has pulled of any cup competition so have Darvel oh yep will u be challenging for that cup this year nope so think before u speak pal

Is that the cup we keep yer talking about too
We keep that 1 and every other cup cause Darvel have won 1 cup in about 50 years and he thinks they are bee knees again but he slated them when they pulled out of the west cup the 3rd biggest cup [emoji38] [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji81]

Hopefully this time the game lasts longer than the last one , I like games that last the 90 minutes no by at half time [emoji2369]
Over to ur lot to see if u can play with the cup Kings of scottish football or ru the jokers of the pack ps do u have a team to play in a cup game or are they on a stag do just saying cause what excuse will u come up with if u lose [emoji848] [emoji6] [emoji57]

Talbot played well for most of that match and deserve to be through  however Syngenta are a tidy, organised team that caused us the odd problem. I thought we could probably have won by more in the end though but for some slack finishing. I was surprised to see as many home fans, it was a decent crowd overall. It's nice to be one of the first names in the hat for the next round.

M8 I know your on the wind up, but your banging on about a club who have brought so much to the table over the years. Compare that to a club who were caught training during covid, who were caught on a bike run during covid, who went on holiday during a play-off, who withdrew from a competition because it was below them, and withdrew from the Junior FA, removed Juniors from their name and then slid back into the competition when they thought the cup was winnable. Your club will never walk in our footsteps. Always remember that! Lesson over.

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

If u want an annual day out this may or June best organise a gala day cause we will be coming in may to take it away 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't say too much DL after that farce in the playoffs.

Complete embarrassment to the entire Wosfl and pyramid project.

41 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

So it's "we" again now?

Mark clue is in the non de plume pal born and bred played and captained the club , only one man down there I have no time for ,anyway I know A boy who has bouncy castles , they are still available for junior cup final day , get in early and have a day out at beechwood