Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

We are simply just nowhere near good enough. What have we just witnessed there today .  2 upfront causing problems he then goes with a lone striker and puts another striker in midfield the full second half never seen it in my life. Fans sitting the touch line are baffled by this .  Again it comes down to recruitment it’s been an absolute shambles 

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Just unfortunate your no managing the team! We’d be winning double digits every game and have better ‘recruitment’ than the old firm I guess. 

It does come down to poor recruitment we’ve needed players in certain positions for a number of years and it hasn’t been corrected. 

Listened to managers interview too easy to play against but the same players will start the next match. 

how can you go from playing 2 strikers to playing 1 himself up against 3 centre backs in the second half. You’ve got a centre Mid on the bench but Healy starts every game 

6 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Just unfortunate your no managing the team! We’d be winning double digits every game and have better ‘recruitment’ than the old firm I guess. 

To be fair the level of Talbots performances have dropped and any league wins are just scraping past teams. I don’t recall the last time we had a negative goal difference, which tells me we are not scoring enough goals. Improvement is required which the manager and players will recognise.

To be fair the level of Talbots performances have dropped and any league wins are just scraping past teams. I don’t recall the last time we had a negative goal difference, which tells me we are not scoring enough goals. Improvement is required which the manager and players will recognise.
We've been absolutely dreadful since last season.
We're crying out for 2 quality full backs and the most creative midfielder we have is either on the bench or punted out on the wing.

1 hour ago, southerner said:

How can you score goals being so negative and playing 1 up top. Constantly changes to 5 in midfield and 1 lone striker who today was up against 3 centre backs himself in the second half. 

7 minutes ago, andy25 said:
16 minutes ago, fb4 said:
Stop being critical and be supportive keep your negative opinion to yourself 

Are you not allowed to be critical when your watching utter pish every week?

Don't go sit in your house and don't waste your Saturday watching and I quote utter pish it seems to upset you

It’s football m8, players know today wasn’t good enough and will work on improving for next week? Completely melting down every time something isn’t going our way isn’t going to improve anything, just gives our rivals a laugh.
Who's melting down ? Certainly not me.
The problem is they aren't improving .
Better players on the bench than what's playing every week.