Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

15 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

The same players are making the same mistakes every game why is it such a big deal when fans bring this up we are entitled to our opinions. If it was any other team players out of form would be dropped 

Gigs up Geeso mahn, the entitled to opinions not working anymore. At least auchinleck person forgot his caps locks for a post to rumble himself 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Gigs up Geeso mahn, the entitled to opinions not working anymore. At least auchinleck person forgot his caps locks for a post to rumble himself 
Whys he not entitled to his opinion?
He's only telling the truth.

Managed to get to the game today. Was looking forward to a competitive match between the top two teams in the league but it got spoiled by a reckless challenge which resulted in a deserved red card. Before that although both had chances amd it was pretty even, actually felt Darvel's were better in that they beat the keeper but went just wide. 

After the red it was damage limitation. Can't give a team like Darvel that kind of advantage. Have to say Darvel looked physically stronger man for man. The No. 8 bossed the game for long spells. Disappointing overall but still think Talbot will be about at the finish, with Darvel and Cumnock.

12 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Managed to get to the game today. Was looking forward to a competitive match between the top two teams in the league but it got spoiled by a reckless challenge which resulted in a deserved red card. Before that although both had chances amd it was pretty even, actually felt Darvel's were better in that they beat the keeper but went just wide. 

After the red it was damage limitation. Can't give a team like Darvel that kind of advantage. Have to say Darvel looked physically stronger man for man. The No. 8 bossed the game for long spells. Disappointing overall but still think Talbot will be about at the finish, with Darvel and Cumnock.

Talbot be nowhere near competing . Recruitment a shambles again and it will cost him. I would say most teams in the league have got stronger and we still play the same boys who make the same mistakes every single week

1 minute ago, Botlad67 said:

Talbot be nowhere near competing . Recruitment a shambles again and it will cost him. I would say most teams in the league have got stronger and we still play the same boys who make the same mistakes every single week

Aye very good.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Aye very good.

Can understand players will miss chances and miss place passes happens even at the highest level but there is players who continually get caught out of position , give the ball away under no pressure , can’t take throw ins , continually foul opposition , can’t mark at corners . Any other manager would drop players we don’t 

7 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Can understand players will miss chances and miss place passes happens even at the highest level but there is players who continually get caught out of position , give the ball away under no pressure , can’t take throw ins , continually foul opposition , can’t mark at corners . Any other manager would drop players we don’t 

I watch Talbot maybe 5,6 times a season and I think up top they are an equal to anyone in the league , but Healy and Armstrong for all they might work hard create the square root of f all from middle of midfield  , until that changes it could be a guddle most weeks but that’s only my opinion , guys that go Week in week out will know better 

I watch Talbot maybe 5,6 times a season and I think up top they are an equal to anyone in the league , but Healy and Armstrong for all they might work hard create the square root of f all from middle of midfield  , until that changes it could be a guddle most weeks but that’s only my opinion , guys that go Week in week out will know better 
Spot on and two full backs that are nowhere near good enough for Talbot.

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Healy will create nothing runs about but is the first name on the team sheet it seems. We have needed full backs both sides and strengthen middle of the park for a number of years which hasn’t been addressed. Mick would drop players who continually make the same errors. We’ve had so many chances to get new players in and don’t bother. Not sure Talbot is a big attraction for players at this level now 

6 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Healy will create nothing runs about but is the first name on the team sheet it seems. We have needed full backs both sides and strengthen middle of the park for a number of years which hasn’t been addressed. Mick would drop players who continually make the same errors. We’ve had so many chances to get new players in and don’t bother. Not sure Talbot is a big attraction for players at this level now 

Well they should be , biggest name in non league football 

4 hours ago, dennispaterson said:

Watch the highlights the boy flings himself to the ground at every opportunity rolls about if that's what you like to watch carry on 

Flings himself to the ground . Have a word with yourself . You might disagree that they were penalties and that’s okay but let’s not go overboard here . 

1 minute ago, Firepit said:

Flings himself to the ground . Have a word with yourself . You might disagree that they were penalties and that’s okay but let’s not go overboard here . 

Not overboard its how I seen him anything physical he is down Keep watching won't be the last to mention it