Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Game of fine margins today. What a difference playing 2 strikers up front. Samson and Taylor excellent today McPherson solid. Can’t believe Crawford doesn’t play right back . Stafford caught out time and time again. A centre mid still needed if we want to challenge 

Game of fine margins today. What a difference playing 2 strikers up front. Samson and Taylor excellent today McPherson solid. Can’t believe Crawford doesn’t play right back . Stafford caught out time and time again. A centre mid still needed if we want to challenge 
We've got a very good centre mid just the manager prefers Healy...

Very good away win today against tough opposition. 
Thought we played well. Few defensive wobbles survived in 1st half and nothing could be done about Troon’s leveller which was an early contender for goal of the season.

Played well in the 2nd half and shaded a hard, physical encounter.

Couldnt ask for anymore from Taylor on his competitive debut 

29 minutes ago, murphy1970 said:

Very good away win today against tough opposition. 
Thought we played well. Few defensive wobbles survived in 1st half and nothing could be done about Troon’s leveller which was an early contender for goal of the season.

Played well in the 2nd half and shaded a hard, physical encounter.

Couldnt ask for anymore from Taylor on his competitive debut 

If Taylor keeps that up he is far too good for this league. As for the Troon goal 99 times out of a 100 that ends up on the railway line

Not involved in an argument but I would like to see Wardrope in the centre (Meadow fans can't believe he's not in this position) and Armstrong to mix it up, Glasgow and Taylor on both wings with either Wilson, or Boylan along with Samson. 

Not involved in an argument but I would like to see Wardrope in the centre (Meadow fans can't believe he's not in this position) and Armstrong to mix it up, Glasgow and Taylor on both wings with either Wilson, or Boylan along with Samson. 
Would be good to see this one game to see how it works out

8 hours ago, SaturdaySammy said:

Who do you think is your best option in there?  Assuming you watch most games.

Ideally sign another centre mid to play along side mick . Put Gareth at right back his actual position . However mick won’t play in middle due to Healy 

Ideally sign another centre mid to play along side mick . Put Gareth at right back his actual position . However mick won’t play in middle due to Healy 
Gareths fine in midfield. I'd rather see Crawford at right back.

If it was rigid Taylor for example would be in defence. Healy almost had a 25 yarder in on Saturday. Few mistakes but a few of them across the team, first game of the season and thought we did well overall.

Really must be some good luck to have won a cup double and nearly the league shy of some points with all these 'not good enough' out of position players I guess...... sigh

If it was rigid Taylor for example would be in defence. Healy almost had a 25 yarder in on Saturday. Few mistakes but a few of them across the team, first game of the season and thought we did well overall.
Really must be some good luck to have won a cup double and nearly the league shy of some points with all these 'not good enough' out of position players I guess...... sigh
I'm sure tucker will experiment with positions of players as the season goes on and will know what's best to play the opposition.

Thought the sending off had a major impact on the game, was very even until then had a few chances to score but that's fitba , ref was poor imo
Was a stonewall red card. Crazy tackle to make. The defending for all 3 goals was terrible.