Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

On 02/06/2022 at 13:23, passbackdave said:

Our last scottiah final v use i reckon we had over 6k there as did use but am sure the offical attendance was under 10k which was alot of shite. Great crowd fae both sets of gans that day, Rugby park talbot supporters club where there lol

Mon the papers

so Clydebank had thousands of fans at Rugby Park that never go to any other games is what you're saying here? 

so Clydebank had thousands of fans at Rugby Park that never go to any other games is what you're saying here? 
Everyteam has gloryhunters and cup final fans but some talbot fans like 2 think they have thousands every week but really use took less than 400 to a cup final about 40 miles away. Thats embarrassing and well done the 400 talbot fans who went and go every week thats no a dig at use.

Mon the papers

6 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Everyteam has gloryhunters and cup final fans but some talbot fans like 2 think they have thousands every week but really use took less than 400 to a cup final about 40 miles away. Thats embarrassing and well done the 400 talbot fans who went and go every week thats no a dig at use.

Mon the papers

There have been posters on here that have talked in exaggerated terms about Talbot crowds but it's not something I've noticed recently. I don't think anyone who currently posts regularly on here would suggest Talbot get thousands weekly. Having said that the general week in week out crowds are on the up and there's a noticeably younger age group going to matches these days so things seem healthy on that front. 

That SOS Cup final was a low key event that didn't seem to capture the imagination of fans of either side. You could ask why Bonnyrigg fans hardly turned up either when they are known to be a well supported side off the back of a great season.  Personally I just think the SOS doesn't feel like the big prize of the season the way the Junior Cup did in the past. It's all about winning the League and getting promotion now and cups are just a nice extra aside from the main priority. The sooner we get a National non-League cup the better as I think that would put bums on seats.  

Why does a Clydebank fan care about Talbot crowds[emoji23]
I think you really want to come to our game today, your talking about it more than us.[emoji23]

As ive said before i like 2 come on here when am no working its relaxing and funny some times. If u have kids then ull also know wit i mean lol. If i really wanted 2 go i wouldve bought a ticket and went in yoker end as i have m8s who r ex players

Mon the papers

There have been posters on here that have talked in exaggerated terms about Talbot crowds but it's not something I've noticed recently. I don't think anyone who currently posts regularly on here would suggest Talbot get thousands weekly. Having said that the general week in week out crowds are on the up and there's a noticeably younger age group going to matches these days so things seem healthy on that front. 
That SOS Cup final was a low key event that didn't seem to capture the imagination of fans of either side. You could ask why Bonnyrigg fans hardly turned up either when they are known to be a well supported side off the back of a great season.  Personally I just think the SOS doesn't feel like the big prize of the season the way the Junior Cup did in the past. It's all about winning the League and getting promotion now and cups are just a nice extra aside from the main priority. The sooner we get a National non-League cup the better as I think that would put bums on seats.  

Maybe ur right about the exaggeration part no been on here lately n am just keeping it going lol yes bonnyriggs crowd wis poor aswell but there no in our league and until then couldnt care less. This is last post ill make on todays game as i feel its gonnie come back n bite me on arse lol

Mon the papers

Congratulations to all at Talbot. Amazing achievement from a club that quietly goes about their business in the correct manner whilst gaining respect from those involved in football.

All the best for next season unless you play my team, Cambuslang Rangers, that is! 

4 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Congratulations to all at Talbot. Amazing achievement from a club that quietly goes about their business in the correct manner whilst gaining respect from those involved in football.

All the best for next season unless you play my team, Cambuslang Rangers, that is! 

That's a proper dig at that club from the valley