Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

There will be so many seats available that you will be able to lie down if you want next to who you want.
Talbot will have there rugby park cup final fans turning out so ull there will be about 5k at game. Some difference fae up falkirk

Mon the papers

10 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Talbot will have there rugby park cup final fans turning out so ull there will be about 5k at game. Some difference fae up falkirk

Mon the papers

As a matter of interest how many fans do your lot take to cup finals? But then again.

As a matter of interest how many fans do your lot take to cup finals? But then again.
Our last scottiah final v use i reckon we had over 6k there as did use but am sure the offical attendance was under 10k which was alot of shite. Great crowd fae both sets of gans that day, Rugby park talbot supporters club where there lol

Mon the papers

Our last scottiah final v use i reckon we had over 6k there as did use but am sure the offical attendance was under 10k which was alot of shite. Great crowd fae both sets of gans that day, Rugby park talbot supporters club where there lol

Mon the papers
[emoji42] pish patter now with yer Rugby Park fans, every clubs the same when they get to SJC finals, we probably take more than most to normal league games

[emoji42] pish patter now with yer Rugby Park fans, every clubs the same when they get to SJC finals, we probably take more than most to normal league games
So ur telling me ull have same crowd at rugby park 2 the last final at falkirk? Yes every team has glory hunters who come out for finals(well use do when its at rugby park) thats why the pish patter rugby park talbot supporters club started. Just make sure u attend the game unlike most in here .

Mon the yoker (lol)

Mon the papers

So ur telling me ull have same crowd at rugby park 2 the last final at falkirk? Yes every team has glory hunters who come out for finals(well use do when its at rugby park) thats why the pish patter rugby park talbot supporters club started. Just make sure u attend the game unlike most in here .

Mon the yoker (lol)

Mon the papers
[emoji42]

I said Scottish Junior Cup finals.

Also doesnt matter much about Rugby Park aye it's more local but we still took a massive support to Livingston, Firhill etc.. down the years.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] aye well done. High 6

Mon the papers

Mon the yoker (lol)

Mon the papers
I am sure you lot would have a massive support the next time you play Airdrie .