Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Less said about the first half as a spectacle the better. I never really understand why after scoring a cracking free kick the likes of the bonnyrigg player chooses to give it all the GIRUY stuff to the Talbot fans rather than celebrate in front of their own fans. We've had this before from players in east teams in finals and they've always went on to lose. Maybe save that shit for the end of the game in future or just have some class and don't do it at all.

Second half Talbot were as good as in any half of football they've played this season imo. Bonnyrigg have a few big awkward lumps but not much else and their play was quite laboured and predictable. Talbot got a lot of joy down the right with Samson and Boylan linking up really effectively. Glasgow's goal was a great moment.

A brilliant day for Talbot, taking another notable scalp and winning some worthwhile silverware to show for their efforts this Season. 

46 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I never really understand why after scoring a cracking free kick the likes of the bonnyrigg player chooses to give it all the GIRUY stuff to the Talbot fans rather than celebrate in front of their own fans.

A very smart move as it would mean they'd be celebrating in their own half if they went to their own fans. ;)

On 20/05/2022 at 18:05, Talbot supporter said:
On 20/05/2022 at 18:03, BC63 said:
I believe Killie done away with cash turnstiles during Covid.

Might work okay for Kilmarnock games but not for a Junior cup final imo

Has contactless not got as far as East Ayrshire yet.