Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

7 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Although miffed about losing the league, I'm certainly not bothered about not getting into the LL. I spent an hour going through the posts on the LL forum and what a mess its turning out to be.

Feel the same. Disappointed at losing the league, not disappointed at not going into the Lowland League. The LL is a joke league with no credibility

21 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Feel the same. Disappointed at losing the league, not disappointed at not going into the Lowland League. The LL is a joke league with no credibility

Agreed but the more teams coming from the WOSFL and the EOSFL, over the next 5 to 10 years I'm hoping will vote for bigger relegation from LL and promotion to the LL and get rid of al these shister teams who are not interested in Divisions below.  The thing is the SPFL2 are doing exact same, bottom club are allowed to have a playoff to see if they are relegated, what a joke.

I do think for the first few years any team that gets promoted to the LL will find it tough for crowds but the more of the WOS and EOS teams that go up, the crowds will get bigger

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread
Added Last Para

Agreed but the more teams coming from the WOSFL and the EOSFL, over the next 5 to 10 years I'm hoping will vote for bigger relegation from LL and promotion to the LL and get rid of al these shister teams who are not interested in Divisions below.  The thing is the SPFL2 are doing exact same, bottom club are allowed to have a playoff to see if they are relegated, what a joke.
I do think for the first few years any team that gets promoted to the LL will find it tough for crowds but the more of the WOS and EOS teams that go up, the crowds will get bigger
Think it could take a few years before it becomes a better league tbh

There is no way based on the standard in Lowland League that it should be a tier ahead of WoSFL and Eosfl.

1 minute ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
On 10/05/2022 at 21:48, Bestsinceslicebread said:

There is no way based on the standard in Lowland League that it should be a tier ahead of WoSFL and Eosfl.

The "average ranking" on the scotscores page puts the quality of the WoSFL Premier 99 points higher than the LL and the LL 47 points higher than the EoSFL Premier if you wanted to be somewhat objective about it. 

To put that in perspective Aberdeen are rated 100 points better than Cove and Dundee Utd are 50 points better than St. Mirren. 

The "average ranking" on the scotscores page puts the quality of the WoSFL Premier 99 points higher than the LL and the LL 47 points higher than the EoSFL Premier if you wanted to be somewhat objective about it. 

To put that in perspective Aberdeen are rated 100 points better than Cove and Dundee Utd are 50 points better than St. Mirren. 
Maybe they should scrap Lowland League and have the teams in it join West, East and South

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Some (quite a lot) of those standings are questionable looking to say the least. 

2 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
3 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Maybe they should scrap Lowland League and have the teams in it join West, East and South

SPFL ideally wanted one, national, non-league tier below them. The preference from below was three (north, east and west). So two was seen as a compromise. Just need to wait out a few years until the bottle neck eases

Just now, Shanner said:

Some (quite a lot) of those standings are questionable looking to say the least. 

Someone tested them out over the season with cup games. Basically seeing who would win based on standings alone when teams from different leagues met in the various cups and it had a high success rate.

SPFL ideally wanted one, national, non-league tier below them. The preference from below was three (north, east and west). So two was seen as a compromise. Just need to wait out a few years until the bottle neck eases
A regionalised system overall out with Premiership and Championship would work best I think. Would mean there were more local derbies which I'm sure would mean bigger crowds and lower costs for a lot of teams. Unfortunately those in SPFL would never allow restructuring of that kind to happen

On 12/05/2022 at 15:26, jimbaxters said:

Why’s this guff on the Talbot thread please?

I swear there is some kind of Bat Signal that goes up whenever someone posts their weird home-made stats on here.  Keep on fighting the good fight. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

I swear there is some kind of Bat Signal that goes up whenever someone posts their weird home-made stats on here.  Keep on fighting the good fight. 

Ten posts prior to mine with heehaw to do with Talbot. Couple that with the silly subject matter and it “don’t add up to a hill o’ beans!”

On 13/05/2022 at 18:09, jimbaxters said:

Ten posts prior to mine with heehaw to do with Talbot. Couple that with the silly subject matter and it “don’t add up to a hill o’ beans!”

pmsllllllllllllllll

two things Narcissism is a bad thing, (lolololol) but then again, I canny be, cause you keep posting and biting back lolol

The reason for my post was started by someone else, (omfg that makes you wrong again lolol) and my reply to a talbot supporter, I'm believe he is, who made a valid point saying "Disappointed at losing the league, not disappointed at not going into the Lowland League. The LL is a joke league with no credibility"

and my post, (10 above yours lolol) was a reply mainly concerning the standard of Talbot to the LL, meaning all about Talbot which I replied to, again with Talbot in my mind as they are the most successful team at our level so you would expect them to win the league and move into the LL and how would they fair.

Does it annoy you when someone who is not a Talbot fan posts on the Talbot forum, I mean you never post utter crap or being a pure bitch to someone cause you don't like em on other teams posts that have nothing to do with that post, nawww not you lololol.

And by the way, its usually the same ones who reply to me but it doesn't bother but what gets me is the only ones who back you are your normal pals and clique when they realize your getting the pish ripped right out of you. I mean your being bitchy ooooh so bitchy to an actual valid points, questions and replies.
As i have said to you a few times, if you don't like a poster, then before your reply, take your time, and take a deep breath and make the reply intellectual as you don't want to make yourself look childish or a fool by your replies lololol, p.s. I'm here to help if you need advice on how to control yourself, you don't want to end  up a keyboard warrior now, do you.

and to be fair, back to Talbot, I still cant fathom out why Talbot lost out, no matter what money Darvel had, I expected Talbot to win the league hands down

I've watched Talbot four times this season,  the game I wasn't impressed with was the one against Benburb, I was shocked at their standard and long ball tactics as I genuinely had them winning the League hands down.  I was desperate for Talbot to beat Sauchie earlier to see how they would fair in the final against Bonnyrigg as a bench mark to the LL league but having seen Bonnyrigg,  and watched the way Talbot have been playing recently so to be honest I'm not so sure Talbot will win as I was confident earlier in the season being a supporter of this level in the West

3 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

pmsllllllllllllllll

two things Narcissism is a bad thing, (lolololol) but then again, I canny be, cause you keep posting and biting back lolol

The reason for my post was started by someone else, (omfg that makes you wrong again lolol) and my reply to a talbot supporter, I'm believe he is, who made a valid point saying "Disappointed at losing the league, not disappointed at not going into the Lowland League. The LL is a joke league with no credibility"

and my post, (10 above yours lolol) was a reply mainly concerning the standard of Talbot to the LL, meaning all about Talbot which I replied to, again with Talbot in my mind as they are the most successful team at our level so you would expect them to win the league and move into the LL and how would they fair.

Does it annoy you when someone who is not a Talbot fan posts on the Talbot forum, I mean you never post utter crap or being a pure bitch to someone cause you don't like em on other teams posts that have nothing to do with that post, nawww not you lololol.

And by the way, its usually the same ones who reply to me but it doesn't bother but what gets me is the only ones who back you are your normal pals and clique when they realize your getting the pish ripped right out of you. I mean your being bitchy ooooh so bitchy to an actual valid points, questions and replies.
As i have said to you a few times, if you don't like a poster, then before your reply, take your time, and take a deep breath and make the reply intellectual as you don't want to make yourself look childish or a fool by your replies lololol, p.s. I'm here to help if you need advice on how to control yourself, you dont want to end  up a keyboard warrior now, do you.

and to be fair, back to Talbot, I still cant fathom out why Talbot lost out, no matter what money Darvel had, I expected Talbot to win the league hands down

I've watched Talbot four times this season,  the game I was impressed the one against Benburb I was shocked at their standard and long ball tactics as I genuinely had them wining the League hands down.  I was desperate for Talbot to beat Sauchie earlier to see how they would fair in the final against Bonnyrigg as a bench mark to the LL league but having seen Bonnyrigg,  and watched the way Talbot have been playing so to be honest I'm not so sure

Awkward Justin Timberlake GIF

Ooft. Reading that post it seems narcissism is only one questionable personality trait you have.

42 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Awkward Justin Timberlake GIF

Ooft. Reading that post it seems narcissism is only one questionable personality trait you have.

But you reply every time which tells me that its so getting to you because you even forget what the post is about and NEVER reply constructively to what has been said about teams, games and points. Even your pals on here are thinking, yip hes right, my mate is being such a *&%$ at times    lololol

As I said before try and reply constructively regarding the points of the post, even anyones post if you don't, i genuinely don't need to reply as more people will think of you in certain ways lolool,

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

But you reply every time which tells me that its so getting to you because you even forget what the post is about and NEVER reply constructively to what has been said about teams, games and points. Even your pals on here are thinking, yip hes right, my mate is being such a *&%$    lololol

As I said before try and reply constructively regarding the points of the post, even anyones post if you don't, i genuinely don't need to reply as more people will think of you in certain ways lolool,

GIF by HULU

Just now, jimbaxters said:

GIF by HULU

you have just made a bigger *&^% of yourself again,, seriously, try and sit back and chill before replying like a child.
I've just realized, intellectual stuff just aint for you  pmslllllllllllllll.

I'm gonna let you reply as this is your teams forum but again, dont make yourself a bigger 8&%$£ than you already have lololol
i promise, the bit all about me me me, i wont reply to you lololol.

Do you ever type something and then leave knowing your job is done and it will do the other persons head in