Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

There are many places for me in this world but that is not one of them [emoji23][emoji23]. Some of the practical jokes/wind ups on me have been brilliant over the years but some took it a bit far once or twice.. will leave it at that. Anyway, you can watch the highlights on glens tv [emoji106]
[emoji23] no many of us would go in there tbf

53 minutes ago, BC63 said:
11 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:
Read the main stand was being refurbished among other things

Could be doing with a video recording platform. Maybe above the shed.

That would be the dream highlights wise, the BRC are looking into it, think we need someone with scaffolding expertise. The BBC managed it with room for multiple people for the hearts TV game without anything under the stand, so is possible 👍 alternative was a scaffold beside the pie hut. Draw back to that is you have the bottom corner cut off by the stand. 

There are many places for me in this world but that is not one of them [emoji23][emoji23]. Some of the practical jokes/wind ups on me have been brilliant over the years but some took it a bit far once or twice.. will leave it at that. Anyway, you can watch the highlights on glens tv [emoji106]
No highlights Glens TV weren't there either.

22 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

What's the story with Glenafton? Are they safe or is it going down to the last few games?

Cumbernauld, Kilbirnie, Rossvale, Blantyre V and Bonnyton are down.  That leaves 1 relegation place if Darvel go up, 2 if they don't.

One or two of these teams will go down

Benburb 38-52 (max 52)

Beith 36-51 (max 57)

Glencairn 37-49 (max 52)

Largs 35-46 (max 55)

Glenafton 33-43 (max 58)

25 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

The Talbot team should consist of squad players, development team players and trialists. The first choice players have played enough games recently

Yup, 2 massive games after Saturday. Get the cotton wool out.