Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Was impressed by Lewis Crawford today especially when he moved to right back. Once again down to the bare bones, the lad's will be glad to see the back of this season. A wee rest before we get involved in two massive cup finals. Brilliant turnout by the Talbot support today.

Just now, goalmachine said:

Folks I'm a great believer that leagues don't lie. The best team wins the league. Doesn't matter about money spent as that doesn't always work.

I’ve not seen anyone suggest the best team didn’t win? Said earlier I’d rather we didn’t freak out and spend mega to have a squad of almost 30 because we could have nothing to show for it, other than a stack of debt. 

They appear to have enjoyed rubbing Talbot faces in it, which is up to them at the end of the day but I personally couldn’t care and no surprised by it. 

30 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Wouldn't like to go into that Mick Morran stand and try and film the gameemoji23.png

There are many places for me in this world but that is not one of them 😂😂. Some of the practical jokes/wind ups on me have been brilliant over the years but some took it a bit far once or twice.. will leave it at that. Anyway, you can watch the highlights on glens tv 👍

1 hour ago, goalmachine said:

John Gall was classless but Michael Kennedy was superb. He's a winner but he was classy in his interview.

Agree was more professional in comparison, fraternal even. Fans don’t get much of a look into the day to day stuff other than tweets etc. IMO how we appear, conduct ourselves in real life is what matters at the end of the day and the online stuff doesn’t always reflect the person. When you have an interview like Mr Galls imo it kind combines the two but can say any real life interactions I’ve had with him have been pleasant and hasn’t acted like that towards or in front of me anyway.