Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Let's put this into prospective.
Auchinleck Talbot fc are into another big cup final a cup we've never played in before and made it all the way. I really don't care where the game is played.
Let's just follow the team and have a great day out.
This thread is quite frankly embarrassing.

Let's put this into prospective.
Auchinleck Talbot fc are into another big cup final a cup we've never played in before and made it all the way. I really don't care where the game is played.
Let's just follow the team and have a great day out.
This thread is quite frankly embarrassing.
This 100%.
And the main culprit is someone involved with Talbot.

Auchinleck to Falkirk - 28.7 miles
Bonnyrigg to Falkirk - 32 miles

Seems a fairly neutral venue to me.
I think you will find Auchinleck to Falkirk is 62 miles....

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, glensmad said:
Auchinleck to Falkirk - 28.7 miles
Bonnyrigg to Falkirk - 32 miles

Seems a fairly neutral venue to me.

I think you will find Auchinleck to Falkirk is 62 miles....

You need to remember that Auchinleck is 20 miles from any civilisation before you can start measuring. 

1 hour ago, bigecumnock said:

With no disrespect to anyone who doesn’t drive, I’ll bet not too many.

Surreal you think this is something Killiepiyo just made up to be difficult or embarassing?? Will be sections of our support well covered no doubt but i just don't think its fair to assume everyone has a car or access to one to falkirk.

This off the back I see all seats on all supporters buses are now completely full for the junior cup final in June.

Surreal you think this is something Killiepiyo just made up to be difficult or embarassing?? Will be sections of our support well covered no doubt but i just don't think its fair to assume everyone has a car or access to one to falkirk.
This off the back I see all seats on all supporters buses are now completely full for the junior cup final in June.
No their not.

1 hour ago, Cnock88 said:

Where were you when Talbot bottled the league . Talbot fans don’t seem too bothered by chucking it 

We wanted to stay in the WOSL so we could play BIG derby games against Pollok, Clydebank and the Glens.

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:
11 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

No their not.

Maybe on the affleck club the? 

1B335706-1260-4D20-852F-321ADA70D45C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

I too am sorry for having an opinion and facts supporting it

Here's a fact then, of the venues that were considered and contacted, some of which would be on your fictional list of 20, Falkirk was the best, available option.

Two words to note are - best & available.

37 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Maybe put on another bus then. If it’s there they will come.