Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

This may come as a surprise or It may be hard to believe in the far wings of your residence but not everyone can afford a car and if it’s anything close to the junior cups supporters buses fill up rapid. 

Are you talking about your circumstances and how you are going to have to use public to get to the game or are you speaking for others ? Of course everyone can't afford a car but you can get a lift from a friend of use the supporters buses they are plenty of them.

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

It's not the venue I'd have chosen 

I missed the part where I said it was impossible? Its very possible but much less convenient, practical and less regular than catching the one bus to the city centre for example. Anyway that’s just one reason Falkirk isn’t a great location for this final imo, I’m guessing you just don’t like the stadium?  

25 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Both these grounds are astro stenny you can only watch on two sides and the alloa is not a good ground . Falkirk is modern and is perfect distance between the two teams in getting the feeling here if it's no rugby park then every ground mentioned is a no no for talbot fans with every excuse doing the rounds remember it's not all about talbot!

you think I want it at Kilmarnock despite me naming two other grounds. Not much I can say to that.

I missed the part where I said it was impossible? Its very possible but much less convenient, practical and less regular than catching the one bus to the city centre for example. Anyway that’s just one reason Falkirk isn’t a great location for this final imo, I’m guessing you just don’t like the stadium?  
The stadiums fine I just don't think finals should be played on plastic.

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

you think I want it at Kilmarnock despite me naming two other grounds. Not much I can say to that.

Not getting at yourself personally it was more at the talbot support as a whole

Just now, andy25 said:
4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

The stadiums fine I just don't think finals should be played on plastic.

I don t like plastic but rugby park has been used for a while now but talbot fans have never complained about turning up there annually in their droves

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I’m not a question answer public service, which question do you wish an answer to? I’ll do best 🙈

Are you talking about how you will get to talking of the talbot support as a whole

5 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Are you talking about how you will get to talking of the talbot support as a whole

Your the man when it comes to talking about Talbot supporters as a whole ffs 😂😂 I was talking about the messages asking the question will there be spaces as will have trouble getting home on public transport. 

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Your the man when it comes to talking about Talbot supporters as a whole ffs 😂😂 I was talking about the messages asking the question will there be spaces as will have trouble getting home on public transport. 

Can't answer the question but trying your best to change the subject ! You have been found out again startwe  a debate then when you get called out talking  nonsense you try shite talk like have you been drinking the guys on here are right you are an embarrassment to talbot on here.

Just now, wow-wee said:

Can't answer the question but trying your best to change the subject ! You have been found out again started a debate then when you get called out talking  nonsense you try shite talk like have you been drinking the guys on here are right you are an embarrassment to talbot on here.

19 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Can't answer the question but trying your best to change the subject ! You have been found out again startwe  a debate then when you get called out talking  nonsense you try shite talk like have you been drinking the guys on here are right you are an embarrassment to talbot on here.

Picture of calm, collectiveness there fella. There’s a difference between not answering (which I did) and not liking the answer (what happened) and are you sure I’m the embarrassing one in whatever this is?

2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

This may come as a surprise or It may be hard to believe in the far wings of your residence but not everyone can afford a car and if it’s anything close to the junior cups supporters buses fill up rapid. 

Problem solved 👍

2 hours ago, andy25 said:

It's not the venue I'd have chosen but there will be plenty buses going for anyone that wants to go.