Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Thats leishman mchperson Samson GWilson McCracken boylan Glasgow Armstrong now all tied up just need to bring in new faces this summer around them. Think Talbot need around 6/7 players in the door 
A Wilson Healy Boyd & Wardrope as well.

17 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Big game tomorrow , with Darvel playing at the same time hopefully a bit of luck

Hoping Saturday's good result and, by all accounts performance, will inspire the team again. Three wins are well within the capabilities of the Talbot. That's all they can do. 

Two cup finals to look forward to as well. You lucky supporters, you!

Hoping Saturday's good result and, by all accounts performance, will inspire the team again. Three wins are well within the capabilities of the Talbot. That's all they can do. 
Yeah great being in 2 cup finals , will be interesting to see how Bonnyrigg get on against Cowdenbeath aswell, hope Darvel can slip up but we need to just concentrate on our own games

29 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

It's not bad all things considered.

Worst I’ve seen all season. Got to be a change some how. Punt the ball up to Samson and shankland all game against 5 defenders . The defence don’t get me started . McPherson let’s a guy free header . We need about 8 new players 

5 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Worst I’ve seen all season. Got to be a change some how. Punt the ball up to Samson and shankland all game against 5 defenders . The defence don’t get me started . McPherson let’s a guy free header . We need about 8 new players 

2 wins in 7 any other manager would be under pressure 

The worrying thing for me is, I thought that was the least we shelled it up top in a while however our final ball is dire. We can’t hold the ball up. We rarely beat the first man with crosses. The firepower we have and how lost we look trying to create goals some games is just bewildering.

10 minutes ago, botlad said:

The worrying thing for me is, I thought that was the least we shelled it up top in a while however our final ball is dire. We can’t hold the ball up. We rarely beat the first man with crosses. The firepower we have and how lost we look trying to create goals some games is just bewildering.

2 full backs who can’t pass or cross . Punt it up to strikers and expect them to create something and win everything it’s dire . There’s about 8 players needed 

That was a poor showing, very little decent possession, slow passing and easy for Rob Roy to defend balls in the air. Can only remember the one header on target, little else in the 2nd half. I expected a fired up response but it never came, didn't see another way to break them down - no change of plan or tactics. Thought Rob Roy played ok,more of a threat tbh. Decent crowd ?

Imo, Real jackal and Hyde from Saturday, but oh well lowland will have to wait, always next year if we are successful 👍 would have been nice to win it but if being critical, don’t think we had enough squad depth to cope with the number of games. Just glad it’s about over. Still two chances to end the season on a high still and a more practical season next ⚽️ 

Imo, Real jackal and Hyde from Saturday, but oh well lowland will have to wait, always next year if we are successful [emoji106] would have been nice to win it but if being critical, don’t think we had enough squad depth to cope with the number of games. Just glad it’s about over. Still two chances to end the season on a high still and a more practical season next [emoji460]️ 
Is that not down to the manager if we don't have enough squad depth. Tonight was another in a long list of horrendous displays this season.