Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Talbot have released photographs of the John Holroyd Wall which salutes all the work John did for the Beechwood Regeneration Committee. The big man who started this thread raised over £20,000 which was spent on various projects at our ground. His wheeling and dealing from his wee shop at the ground brought in money which went mostly on the lights and medical room expenses.  The wall is made up of tiles that the supporters paid for to get their name on the memorial with all the money going to future projects. A great man and good friend, he's sadly missed.

IMG-20220428-WA0004-768x1024.jpg

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Thought Samson had a good game even though playing wide. He tracked back when asked and covered some distances. Was unlucky not to score which I think he hesitated due to be possibly called offside, but saying that it was a good save from the keeper.

Done very well out there covered some distance along with Wilson and Glasgow all 3 were excellent.  Armstrong who played centre half think I’d play him defence more often. Best I’ve seen the team look defensively for a long while 

Is the SSC classed as the biggest cup outwith the league now ? Excuse me for asking but wasn't sure
Yes, the South Challenge Cup is now by far the biggest cup competition for all clubs from tier 5 downwards with all of the teams in the Lowland League, WoSFL, EoSFL and SoSFL.

9 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Talbot have released photographs of the John Holroyd Wall which salutes all the work John did for the Beechwood Regeneration Committee. The big man who started this thread raised over £20,000 which was spent on various projects at our ground. His wheeling and dealing from his wee shop at the ground brought in money which went mostly on the lights and medical room expenses.  The wall is made up of tiles that the supporters paid for to get their name on the memorial with all the money going to future projects. A great man and good friend, he's sadly missed.

IMG-20220428-WA0004-768x1024.jpg

Never met him but saw his posts and realised how special he was to Auchinleck.

These are the incredible folks who follow our teams and it is massively important that they are recognised especially when taken from us too soon.

Well done everyone at Auchinleck.Great foes on the park but great friends off it.