Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
Think you’ve made your opinion very well known already m8, who indeed needs enemies? 

Ask anybody who has watched the last few games will tell you the same. Not everybody's a happy clapper like yourself that thinks everything is wonderful.

We’ve had growth far out with the wildest expectations over the last three years, numerous TV appearances, we have a license and Beechwood is to a standard of hosting premier league teams with ease. Sponsors desperate to advertise. We’ve a good squad, exciting players and one of the best managers in Scottish football. Our support grows year on year with folk snapping us appearing on tv regularly as far away as New Zealand. We’re in another televised final, semi final and we’re a point behind with 4 games to go in the league. 

im not a happy clapper, I’m just an observer and know how difficult it is for clubs to achieve this. Some clubs are worried about even appearing next season and must be one hell of an experience to come on and read the moans of the spoiled.

Might look like one team are winning the battle at the moment but it’s not finished and I can say with some certainty that if we don’t win the league this year, we’ll be going for the next one. 

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

12 minutes injury time 😂😂😂 some folk talk a power of… Darvel are only a point ahead and 4 games to go. 

Factually correct, it was over 12 minutes.  One of the Bens supporters you could hear screaming at the referee about the adding of time and i was at a different part.  One thing I will say, I was at the match and always objective and say it the way it is and it roughs few feathers on here but I dont mean to for speaking the truth or my opinion.  If you were at the game and don't concede that there wasn't that time added on then you are completely blinkered when it comes to anything to do with Auchinleck.   

I have absolutely nothing to gain from saying this and nothing can come of it.  I gave my summery of the game above and times of incidents during the game as i was taking notes, i do this in most games I go to, sometimes I'm asked to check out games and give my own opinion and report.

It was over 12 minutes of injury time added FACT, 5 minutes for water break but the rest , maybe 2 minutes of but I don't know why the rest of the time was added.
I will say from the last 25 minutes and the 12 added minutes it was a constant exciting game between two teams and all fans, neutrals an supporters

Personally both teams have 4 games left, I think Auchinleck have the easier run in but I did think both games yesterday were potato skins for both clubs.
I still think Auchinleck will win it, why as they have been over this course time and time again for years and years

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

Factually correct, it was over 12 minutes.  One of the Bens supporters you could hear screaming at the referee about the adding of time and i was at a different part.  One thing I will say, I was at the match and always objective and say it the way it is and it roughs few feathers on here but I dont mean to for speaking the truth or my opinion.  If you were at the game and don't concede that there wasn't that time added on then you are completely blinkered when it comes to anything to do with Auchinleck.   
I have absolutely nothing to gain from saying this and nothing can come of it.  I gave my summery of the game above and times of incidents during the game as i was taking notes, i do this in most games I go to, sometimes I'm asked to check out games and give my own opinion and report.

It was over 12 minutes of injury time added FACT, 5 minutes for water break but the rest , maybe 2 minutes of but I don't know why the rest of the time was added.
I will say from the last 25 minutes and the 12 added minutes it was a constant exciting game between two teams and all fans, neutrals an supporters

Personally both teams have 4 games left, I think Auchinleck have the easier run in but I did think both games yesterday were potato skins for both clubs.
I still think Auchinleck will win it, why as they have been over this course time and time again for years and years
7 minutes of added on time.

8 minutes ago, andy25 said:
36 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

7 minutes of added on time.

if your agreeing then yes that's what I have said but what was the added time for, i don't remember anything except the player going down leading to Talbots second goal and he was only a minute if that being treated and the red card was no hesitation from ref and the player went off.  

Sorry was it two yellows or a straight red for the Bens player as it was defiantly a foul, that's for sure

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

38 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

We have no chance of winning it . You should see some of the players just not interested . Even watch the warm up it’s terrible , compared to benburb’s where all you could hear is their coach getting them up for it. There’s players not fit enough . Team selections are baffling playing strikers out wide but then playing wide players up front. The defence boot it up the pitch , failing to clear our lines yesterday and the boy runs in and scored just like hurlford. The equaliser goal dearly me someone just header the ball . It’s clear to see Why a lot of fans are critical even when we were top. Need a proper red out and need 7/8 new players 

if your agreeing then yes that's what I have said but what was the added time for, i don't remember anything except the player going down leading to Talbots second goal and he was only a minute if that being treated and the red card was no hesitation from ref and the player went off.  

Sorry was it two yellows or a straight red for the Bens player as it was defiantly a foul, that's for sure
2 yellows.

We have no chance of winning it . You should see some of the players just not interested . Even watch the warm up it’s terrible , compared to benburb’s where all you could hear is their coach getting them up for it. There’s players not fit enough . Team selections are baffling playing strikers out wide but then playing wide players up front. The defence boot it up the pitch , failing to clear our lines yesterday and the boy runs in and scored just like hurlford. The equaliser goal dearly me someone just header the ball . It’s clear to see Why a lot of fans are critical even when we were top. Need a proper red out and need 7/8 new players 
You sir need to go into a dark room and ......BREATH ...jeezo calm down or you could be heading for a heart attack.

13 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Think a bit biased, or do you think your objective, very clearly you've put this on the Talbot post as well

Yes the ball hit off the players hand, the ball didn't change direction and it was kicked, actually kneed off his hand while his hand was against his body from one yard and the Bot player was beside him, his hand was in a natural position and the linesman had the balls to wave his flag to say it hit his hand. The referee went over and conversed with the referee and they both had the discussion on what they both saw and the referee was correct, totally. It wasn't ruled for offside, it was ruled for the hand ball and that's why the discussion took place

Some very strange decisions, ffs the referee gave  Over 12 minutes of injury time to try and score, 5 minutes was for a water break but where the feck did the 7 minuities come from against 10 men Benburb. Take the point and be happy that you got that as Benburb were resolute in defending and even I was surprised as they were not durty and hit the post and had two clear open goal sitters missed.

I think the referee did fine but felt a coupel of blatant decisions went against Benburb but nothing major though.  I've ran this through my head  a few times and still cant come up with an answer.  Just before the Talbot second goal which I thought was a cracker of a left foot shot, the Benburb player went down in agony just outside the penalty area, the play went on and ball went way back to the left back will everyone screamed for the ball to go out but it was played slowly to the right centerhalf who then pushed it quickly to the right and the ball was then swung across then back again in possession and the bens player clearly in pain stood up and then the ball went to the talbot player who hit a low drive into the corner.  Right after the player went down again in pain and I think, someone can confirm, that the player was taken off ?.  I felt the ball should have went out a bit unsportsmanlike but then again, the game was nearing the end and talbot had to win so I can understand the reason for the play on,  what's everyone's thoughts on the matter?

Oh by the way, anyone know yesterdays attendance for the match ?

There was no conversation about the handball against Benburb. I was standing next to the linesman. We all shouted penalty. Linesman said he saw it and buzzed but the referee played on. Linesman could and should have signalled to stop the game as he wouldn’t have buzzed the referee unless he thought it was a penalty would he. The referee couldn’t have seen it as the linesman was best placed to give the decision. If he’s said he didn’t see it that would have been an honest mistake but what excuse if there for not giving it if he says he saw it and buzzed the ref which indicates he thought it was a penalty but it isn’t given, play isn’t stopped and there is no discussion about it. It was at a critical point of the game as Talbot were 2-1 up and you were down to ten men. It hit his hand from a shot towards goal. It’s a penalty according to the laws of the game. 

Edited by Rugbyroader

53 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

There was no conversation about the handball against Benburb. I was standing next to the linesman. We all shouted penalty. Linesman said he saw it and buzzed but the referee played on. Linesman could and should have signalled to stop the game as he wouldn’t have buzzed the referee unless he thought it was a penalty would he. The referee couldn’t have seen it as the linesman was best placed to give the decision. If he’s said he didn’t see it that would have been an honest mistake but what excuse if there for not giving it if he says he saw it and buzzed the ref which indicates he thought it was a penalty but it isn’t given, play isn’t stopped and there is no discussion about it. It was at a critical point of the game as Talbot were 2-1 up and you were down to ten men. It hit his hand from a shot towards goal. It’s a penalty according to the laws of the game. 

You can’t win games if football giving away goals like that . Defence is all over the place the now 

4 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

Think we are at cross purposes here.

I was talking about the Benburb goal, when the ball went in, the linesman put his flag up.
Then linesman walked onto the pitch to chat with the referee about the ball off the Bens players hand and the referee said he saw it but no way could the player do anything when its kneed off hsi hand with the Talbot players knee beside the Bens players body.

Don't know when the penalty shout was, was it second half ? as I was down at the Clubhouse end

9 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Think we are at cross purposes here.

I was talking about the Benburb goal, when the ball went in, the linesman put his flag up.
Then linesman walked onto the pitch to chat with the referee about the ball off the Bens players hand and the referee said he saw it but no way could the player do anything when its kneed off hsi hand with the Talbot players knee beside the Bens players body.

Don't know when the penalty shout was, was it second half ? as I was down at the Clubhouse end

It will be interesting to see highlights of the lead up to the Bens first goal as I thought the big No5 deliberately handballed the ball in the centre of the pitch. It's maybe this handball that is question or maybe I'm mistaken.

2 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

It will be interesting to see highlights of the lead up to the Bens first goal as I thought the big No5 deliberately handballed the ball in the centre of the pitch. It's maybe this handball that is question or maybe I'm mistaken.

I’ll hopefully have them up later