Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

43 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Yes Talbot broke their transfer policy of almost a decade to buy a cup tied player, who can only play league games… because they have no ambition to win the league. 🙄

Yet we still don’t play the guy in his position , we stick him out wide in front of Aidan Wilson 

I'm dissapointed in the demise of Andy25, but heres hoping he returns because although I didn't agree with a lot of his posts, he did bring up some points that in an ideal world would be worth talking about. Unfortunately he fell foul of the toe the company line brigade and he removed himself. I find it sad that if you have an opinion on this thread that doesn't fall into line with certain others then the wringing of hands start and low and behold your a non-supporter. I no doubt believe Andy is an avid dyed in the wool Talbot fan who makes it to games a lot more than others so can anybody tell me why is he not entitled to his opinion?

I'm dissapointed in the demise of Andy25, but heres hoping he returns because although I didn't agree with a lot of his posts, he did bring up some points that in an ideal world would be worth talking about. Unfortunately he fell foul of the toe the company line brigade and he removed himself. I find it sad that if you have an opinion on this thread that doesn't fall into line with certain others then the wringing of hands start and low and behold your a non-supporter. I no doubt believe Andy is an avid dyed in the wool Talbot fan who makes it to games a lot more than others so can anybody tell me why is he not entitled to his opinion?
Or in Piyo's eyes he's a troll.

Actually been quite clear he is not a troll, his opinion is his, it just happens to often be the same opinion as folk trolling us but that’s his to choose.

Where the line is crossed imo is when he personally attacks people and players at the club. He’s been on at me as a person for years on here but when I was seriously ill and he was on here, making a public mockery of it, it became something else for me.

He’s no been banned, he’s been found oot, particularly after targeting Wilson and Stafford.. Hes no getting the response he wanted, he jumped before pushed imo. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Actually been quite clear he is not a troll, his opinion is his, it just happens to often be the same opinion as folk trolling us but that’s his to choose.
Where the line is crossed imo is when he personally attacks people and players at the club. He’s been on at me as a person for years on here but when I was seriously ill and he was on here, making a public mockery of it, it became something else for me.
He’s no been banned, he’s been found oot, particularly after targeting Wilson and Stafford.. Hes no getting the response he wanted, he jumped before pushed imo. 
You think you and jimbaxters are going to keep me away [emoji1787]

5 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Of course he is entitled to his opinion but others have the right to reply. It’s a forum for adults.

No matter how good a supporter you are, if you come on to criticise your own team on a public forum you need have broad shoulders. Glad andy25 isn’t gone after all.

No easy game now imo, teams find another gear when playing us and want to destroy our hopes and dreams of the title. 
I think this is unfair. The standard of our top league is better than it ever has been (if we say that the WOS is the natural successors to the Junior League). Teams at the bottom end of the table are capable of good performances and results against those at the top, as I've seen for myself against Kilwinning this season. I don't think it's anything to do with wanting to stop Talbot winning the league - there are only two teams that can win it now and I really don't care which one does. It's not that deep.

That was just the latest in a series of sore ones for Talbot today. The last four away games have probably done Talbot for the league. Never chuck in the towel until it's definitely over, but I can't see Darvel dropping the points Talbot will need them to now. 

Apart from a good performance at Darvel, that's 6 winnable points dropped at Hulrford, Largs and Benburb that would have had Talbot in a very strong position with 4 to go.  They just need to regroup hope for the best now.