Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Still win the League.
How much you got on Darvel for the League this season?

£500 which i thought was gone in the wind but its far from over now , both teams imo will drop points its just who will drop the most and the talbot can hardly moan about being tired as we have played more games in a short period of time 

9 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

, after watching that tonight how can you be positive

Played alot of games. Sat, Mon, Wed after a days works. 1pt ahead with a handful of games to go. I'd say that's very positive. 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

to be fair you must be getting used to it andy boy , surely this title isnt slipping out your grasp ?

The leagues darvel Jim. there absolutely no intensity about Talbot the now if you watched last night you’d think we were mid table 

13 hours ago, Cnock88 said:

Poorest Talbot team in years I have told yous this. Defensively they are so poor. Kick and rush to strikers and expect to win games from them. They are dreadful to watch. The 2 centre half’s are never by getting praise can someone tell me why all they do is kick it the way they are facing 

Something must work as we are in contention for title and you aren’t 

22 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Id love 2 c this thread when use arent winning games. 

Mon the papers

It’s soul destroying pal. Imagine taking pleasure in moaning about your team when they’re right in a fight to win the league. Cheek to call themselves supporters.

It’s soul destroying pal. Imagine taking pleasure in moaning about your team when they’re right in a fight to win the league. Cheek to call themselves supporters.
If you were watching the standard of football we're watching just about every game you'd be moaning as well.
I don't take any pleasure in it just telling the truth.
It must be great to be as sanctimonious as yourself.

11 minutes ago, andy25 said:

If you were watching the standard of football we're watching just about every game you'd be moaning as well.

If you don’t take pleasure why are you doing it then? Do you see yourself as providing a service and moaning is something you must do?

You must see that everyone bar Botlad the troll is sick reading your negativity.

Edited by jimbaxters

If you don’t take pleasure why are you doing it then? Do you see yourself as providing a service and moaning is something you must do?
You must see that everyone bar Botlad the troll is sick reading your negativity.
I'll not post anything else then to keep you happy.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:
5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I'll not post anything else then to keep you happy.

Cheers!

40 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Andy, you couldn’t wait to challenge anyone who thought Darvel might beat Talbot on Monday night, however, you are saying exactly the same thing. You can’t have it both ways. 

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

It must be hard when u watch the type of football darvel have played against u twice this season , I can c u looking for a season ticket Doon the brae next season Andy boy 

Darvel knocked the ball about well but then so you should given the experience of the entire team and the investment in it. Talbot have a much younger squad across the board. My only criticism of Darvel is their fitness as they fell out of the game in the second half and didn’t look as fit as Talbot. Saying that the effort that Talbot made probably had an effect last night as they looked to be struggling. 

I’m hoping that Darvel drop points but wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t. The issue for Talbot is they can’t afford to drop any more points and need to match Darvel’s results. The game against Hurlford could be a difficult one for Darvel given it’s a derby. 

Edited by Rugbyroader

4 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

Darvel knocked the ball about well but then so you should given the experience of the entire team and the investment in it. Talbot have a much younger squad across the board. My only criticism of Darvel is their fitness as they fell out of the game in the second half and didn’t look as for as Talbot. Saying that the effort that Talbot made probably had an effect last night as they looked to be struggling. 

I’m hoping that Darvel drop points but wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t. The issue for Talbot is they can’t afford to drop any more points and need to match the Darvel results. The Game against Hurlford could be a difficult one for Darvel given it’s a derby. 

I saw Hurlford beat Darvel early in the season with some ease. Hurlford will be a major challenge. 

34 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It must be hard when u watch the type of football darvel have played against u twice this season , I can c u looking for a season ticket Doon the brae next season Andy boy 

Wit about the fitba we played v darvel doon the brae just a few weeks ago? 

Mon the papers