Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Feck, and I thought was a pessimist.

As a leftie hypochondriac, depressed at the lamentable state of the world and the appalling misjudgments of Pilger et al, I’d come onto P and B for a momentary lift over the Bot making their fecking umpteenth final only to find the usual whining.

Rob Roy are a decent side, and on very good form, and yet we beat them, despite having faced an unbelievably tough fixture schedule 

Kirkintilloch we’re 2 nil down at HT. they had to come out and try to get back into the game in the second half. The highlights don’t show Talbot falling out of the game completely. They had other chances to score but didn’t take them or the play broke down. Talbot did what they had to do to get to another final. One off semi finals tend to be difficult games. 

Healy Glasgow shouldn’t start again this season 
Are you for real,Glasgow is having a great season ,however his form has dipped over the last 3 or 4 games however i am sure he will find the form he was in very soon.

Just now, catakoom said:
21 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Are you for real,Glasgow is having a great season ,however his form has dipped over the last 3 or 4 games however i am sure he will find the form he was in very soon.

A good season ?? Your telling me 8 goals in 44 matches is good ? Gives the ball away constantly and plays every week

Glasgows been very good up until the Cumnock game but since then has reverted back to his last couple of seasons form .
Peewee must be absolutely scunnered watching Healy play every game. Contributes absolutely nothing.

31 minutes ago, catakoom said:
51 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

He’s lost a bit of confidence imo after opposition were trying deliberately to break his leg, punching and booting him. Keirs taken a hammering last few games 

He’s lost a bit of confidence imo after opposition were trying deliberately to break his leg, punching and booting him. Keirs taken a hammering last few games 
The tackle on him the other night was a hard but fair tackle. Darvel player was unfortunate to be booked.

You'd be mightily generous to give anyone pass marks from this evening. Similarly to Largs the other week, getting a point actually felt like a relief at the end. Clearly there was fatigue and injury niggles from Monday at play but misplacing so many simple passes, etc. made it a frustrating watch. you can blame a bobbly pitch to an extent but really the majority of it was on the players. 

As far as positives go it's perhaps the hardest remaining game over and done with and Talbot still don't need favours from anyone to win the title. What they do need is a big final push in the last 5 games and I think they can still dig in and produce it. 

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

You'd be mightily generous to give anyone pass marks from this evening. Similarly to Largs the other week, getting a point actually felt like a relief at the end. Clearly there was fatigue and injury niggles from Monday at play but misplacing so many simple passes, etc. made it a frustrating watch. you can blame a bobbly pitch to an extent but really the majority of it was on the players. 

As far as positives go it's perhaps the hardest remaining game over and done with and Talbot still don't need favours from anyone to win the title. What they do need is a big final push in the last 5 games and I think they can still dig in and produce it. 

He needs to start playing his strongest team . Stop punting the ball upfront to 1 striker.