Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:

And another thing I found it strange that the date for the rearranged game was announced on the same tweet as the one saying it was off.

You say that like having a competent fixture secretary is a bad thing.

14 minutes ago, catakoom said:
1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:
I’m referencing a few posts of an apparent video of them training on it last night from social media. 

talbot trained on Monday night.

So where is your proof of that then.

What Talbot training or the social media posts? 

CF92D858-29C8-4DB0-9017-B3A40A6FC867.jpeg

29 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Everybody and their dog knew on Monday that there was absolutely no chance of the game being on.
Hopefully backfires on them and they drop points before they meet.
And another thing I found it strange that the date for the rearranged game was announced on the same tweet as the one saying it was off.

darvel go to cumnock on the saturday before the monday night game and i think u guys play rob roy in the semis of the scottish so i know who has the hardest game of the 2 and it aint talbot , mind u heres a question the 3 teams ive just mentioned  last time talbot played any of them how many wins did they have ? 

darvel go to cumnock on the saturday before the monday night game and i think u guys play rob roy in the semis of the scottish so i know who has the hardest game of the 2 and it aint talbot , mind u heres a question the 3 teams ive just mentioned  last time talbot played any of them how many wins did they have ? 
Cumnock have downed tools after beating Talbot.

Just now, andy25 said:
2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Cumnock have downed tools after beating Talbot.

thats no answering my question andy 

12 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Talbot lost the 3.
What's that to do with the fact Darvel have shat it tonight ?

andy u saw the game at beechwood , darvel were easy the better team while you huffed and puffed , competition is great for everyone so lets see what happens in the run in , i know one thing for sure darvel have 2 really hard games before next monday whilst you should win your 2 so who knows the state of play before a week on monday 

25 minutes ago, Vale 77 said:
2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

What Talbot training or the social media posts? 

CF92D858-29C8-4DB0-9017-B3A40A6FC867.jpegSo did you just make the training bit up ??? Add a wee bit more ? Classic Chinese whispers 👏👏👏

Expand  

😂😂 it’s hardly a complex task to go read it all for yourself, more of it than there are burner accounts on here the day!! 

guys we cannot help the park being pish poor and the rain has just came on and im sure its better than travelling over and the game being called off , anyway need to go we have a friendly arranged for the night , mick needs to keep the legs churning over , wee while since we have had a game