Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

39 minutes ago, fb4 said:

They have to remember the two young full backs have massive boots to fill and no time to bed in imo

Would completely agree with you, the pressure they’ve experienced on top of a system that is dependent on their roles would be a lot for experienced players never mind at the beginning of their semi pro careers. As I said elsewhere you have to look past a bad pass or tackle or two per game and if tuckers got faith them as one of the most successful managers in football, me as a spectator appreciates there’s more to come.

18 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

If these boys are that poor and Talbot are still in with a chance of winning league, junior Cup, South Challenge Cup etc, I'd hate to see yous with a proper teamemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Frighten stuff, nitpicking a bit I think, who wouldn’t want to be in our position at this stage of the season with all these apparently ‘not good enough’ players 😂😂

Frighten stuff, nitpicking a bit I think, who wouldn’t want to be in our position at this stage of the season with all these apparently ‘not good enough’ players [emoji23][emoji23]
Have the best keeper in league, best striker in Samson, and a squad that most teams would love to have.

Aiden Wilson is a product of the SFA performance academy at Grange Academy so has been well coached from an early age. I think his performances have got better as the season has progressed. 
[emoji849]

2 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

Aiden Wilson is a product of the SFA performance academy at Grange Academy so has been well coached from an early age. I think his performances have got better as the season has progressed. 

On their current form the fullbacks are a notable downgrade on the two regulars Talbot had pre-covid but you're absolutely right in saying that Wilson has improved and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'll go on to have a good, solid career at Talbot .

Unlike a lot of the guys who come and go at Talbot without making much of a mark he's a grafter, he doesn't hide and his attitude is spot on and there's always hope for players like that. 

55 minutes ago, Shanner said:

On their current form the fullbacks are a notable downgrade on the two regulars Talbot had pre-covid but you're absolutely right in saying that Wilson has improved and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'll go on to have a good, solid career at Talbot .

Unlike a lot of the guys who come and go at Talbot without making much of a mark he's a grafter, he doesn't hide and his attitude is spot on and there's always hope for players like that. 

I think that's a fair assessment,  but because they are trying to fill big boots it will always look like a downgrade to some of our support, its is difficult to get in players the calibre of pope and lyle when he was at his peak

On a positive note , good to see we got Wardrope signed, we have been badly needing a creative midfielder hopefully him and Gareth Armstrong will do well in there, big peewee will definitely play a part in there aswell I think, as said previously getting another defender would be ideal but obviously depends on what's available etc

You guys are right moany fuckers, try losing to you 5 times a season, out all the cups plus selling our best player to you in March!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tucker didn't have to do much scouting for sure on Wardrope would have known him well!

8 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Paid big money too if report's are correct!
Micks a good wee player, played for us when we bt you in Ardagh final at troon a few years ago. I'd happily have had him back.

Would you have me back up in Greenbraes?

Anyway quick video of the signing and interview on the Facebook page, again you don’t need an account just google Facebook Auchinleck Talbot. You can see all the videos including other ‘not enough players’ and ‘no talbot quality’ winning lots of games and trophies etc 👍👍

9 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Anyway quick video of the signing and interview on the Facebook page, again you don’t need an account just google Facebook Auchinleck Talbot. You can see all the videos including other ‘not enough players’ and ‘no talbot quality’ winning lots of games and trophies etc 👍👍

Classy stuff mentioning another club that had bid for the player.