Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

I'm not defending anyone I'm saying people are allowed to criticise without being trolls.

2 minutes ago, AUCHINLECK PERSON said:

THE FACT IS TWO WINS OUT OF FOUR ISNT GOOD ENOUGH CUMNOCK FAR SUPERIOR OOR FULLBACKS ARE TERRIBLE YET PLAY EVERY WEEK CUMNOCK GOT THE RIGHTBACK FROM THE AMATEURS AND HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS ON THE PARK.

TUCKER HAD EXHAUSTED HIS CONTACTS

Magic that.

57 minutes ago, AUCHINLECK PERSON said:

MATE I AM WORRIED ITS PUTTING ME OFF MY CHIPS CHICKEN BALLS AND GRAVY FROM THE DIAMOND INN

TUCKER CANNY ATTRACT PLAYERS ANYMORE BY TAPPING UP TEAMS BEST PLAYERS DARVEL HAS BEATEN HIM . WHY WILSON IN MIDFIELD I AM SO SAD 😭😭😭😭😭

Am a clydebank fan i wouldnt eat in the diamond inn lol did u goto the game today? Still talbots league if ye ask ye 

Mon the papers 

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

Am a clydebank fan i wouldnt eat in the diamond inn lol did u goto the game today? Still talbots league if ye ask ye 

Mon the papers 

Does Eddie still work there? 

Correct pal. It's a blow but this is Talbot we're talking about. A lot hangs on the Darvel game in a couple of weeks now but still lots to be hopeful for. Anyway, what's the worst that could happen? Another year in the WoSFL playing your lads, Pollok and Kilwinning? All good.

Just now, BC63 said:

Anything can happen in a local Derby. Just so happens it's Cumnock day today. We can't win them all and lots of twists and turns before the season ends.

They're on a right good run of form and was always going to be tight.

38 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Does Eddie still work there? 

Correct pal. It's a blow but this is Talbot we're talking about. A lot hangs on the Darvel game in a couple of weeks now but still lots to be hopeful for. Anyway, what's the worst that could happen? Another year in the WoSFL playing your lads, Pollok and Kilwinning? All good.

eddie past away couple of years ago.