Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

It’s not much of a secret I’m contending with some physical health things at the moment. Overall improvements just going to take a bit more time before I’m putting in the 50 hour weeks again. 

All that aside continue to find it utterly bizarre that Andy25 claims to be a supporter when all he does is attack folk at the club behind his screen name. 

30 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It’s not much of a secret I’m contending with some physical health things at the moment. Overall improvements just going to take a bit more time before I’m putting in the 50 hour weeks again. 

All that aside continue to find it utterly bizarre that Andy25 claims to be a supporter when all he does is attack folk at the club behind his screen name. 

😂

Cmon andy the guys told u he has health problems and u mock him. Not good at all. Why dont u goto the games and help him or even do the game he cant? The work these guys do is brilliant weve been really lucky at clydebank that someones always wanted 2 do it 

Mon the papers

10 hours ago, southerner said:

So do I doesn’t mean I’m not interested. He is a volunteer who I’m grateful for his highlights. Don’t know why you would target him.

Correct. The highlights are great for those who can’t make the game and raise the profile of the club but must take a lot of time to film then edit. More power to all those who do it.

Seems like a minority of one trying to be smart.

Good old fashioned tussle yesterday with a gluepot pitch, howling wind, very little football, a very colourful song sheet by the locals  and a referee handing out cards like confetti. Highlight of the day was the steak pie at £1.50. Best of luck to the Bonny, they proved to be difficult opposition.

11 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Short highlights of tonight on the facebook page, you don't need an account just google 'auchinleck talbot facebook', post match with Allan and special apperance by Mick at halftime. 

Cheers. The video doesn't really capture just how good the touch was to control the high ball and skin the defender. The finish was different class.

5 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

Extremely poor defensively 

Feeling confident of your first league win over Talbot since Gordon Brown was Prime Minister

Are you expecting a big away support since this could be our last ever league meeting

Edited by Wile E Coyote

3 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Feeling confident of your first league win over Talbot since Gordon Brown was Prime Minister

Are you expecting a big away support since this could be our last ever league meeting

After watching last night yous won’t go up . We have the better players 

Edited by Cnock88

On 17/03/2022 at 11:14, Shanner said:

Cheers. The video doesn't really capture just how good the touch was to control the high ball and skin the defender. The finish was different class.

Cameras starting to show its age so I’m not as confident in the zooming side of things at present. That said the player blocks the line of sight anyway but class move by a class player.