Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

28 minutes ago, southerner said:

Great result can see why lots of good fans don’t read or listen to this forum 

Slowly getting better but still a few trolls and attacks on here yet. Tbh if these folk are slating a player based on 20 seconds they didn’t do something amazing on the pitch.. they’ve probably more going on in their life they should be focusing on. It’s not the champions league, mistakes happen but we need to support the players, more so when they make a mistake. Confidence is everything.

Everyone’s free to their opinion obviously but I don’t like how they target the same players, it’s really tiring, we’re spoiled with the quality we have. They could be making a quick buck or having more game time elsewhere but they are here because they believe in their part at the club and the proven numerous times, successful system we have here.

Get behind Tucker, Allan and the WHOLE squad as we could just win this league which would be up there with the all time achievements given the size of the division.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

He's not trolling he's telling the truth .
Shanklands carrying far too much weight.

Think thats how trolls work mate, need to have some version of reality to have an impact. As myself someone who is carrying too much weight, he is not that bad and could run it off in a matter of weeks. Injuries impact on the ability to carry out the fitness side of things to state the obvious.

Think thats how trolls work mate, need to have some version of reality to have an impact. As myself someone who is carrying too much weight, he is not that bad and could run it off in a matter of weeks. Injuries impact on the ability to carry out the fitness side of things to state the obvious.
He's in a terrible shape for a footballer.
He's at least a stone overweight.
Just because someone has a different opinion from you doesn't make them a troll.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Just because someone has a different opinion from you doesn't make them a troll.

No previous posts, called 'Auchinleck person'..... in all caps 'Go to Cumnock to tap up players' oh aye seems a totally legit account.... 🙄 Personally I'd be concerned if my opinions were the same as folk clearly hating and trolling on the club.

Edited by Killiepiyo

7 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Aye we can see how overweight you are in a skin tight kappa shirt... ffs he was out injured no exactly going to be coming back looking a prime brad pitt. No save your judgement to allow for him to i dont know.. properly train for a few weeks. Sakes man

Aye we can see how overweight you are in a skin tight kappa shirt... ffs he was out injured no exactly going to be coming back looking a prime brad pitt. No save your judgement to allow for him to i dont know.. properly train for a few weeks. Sakes man
Im not a semi professional footballer getting paid decent money every week though.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Im not a semi professional footballer getting paid decent money every week though.

Players get injured, takes time to recover, i'm even sure clubs are insured to cover such things. If you were a player you'd like nothing more than a boost to recovery by seeing supporters slagging you primary school style about fecking salad.