Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Full credit it was a great goal, goal of the season…Not sure, Still a few to go yet, type of goal stephen Wilson and Nicky Little produce.  Played at some good clubs prior to the fortress, how old is he? 

Wilson released by Talbot can’t be that good . Age 30 outstanding player in print played higher level than Boylin 

10 hours ago, Cnock88 said:

Wilson released by Talbot can’t be that good . Age 30 outstanding player in print played higher level than Boylin 

I thought being over 27 made you an OAP?? 😂😂 he’s good but he’s no Boylan.
Agree football can be unforgiving when it comes to releasing players and a few I hear are getting released from the fortress. Is it true Jamie Wilson is going to Darvel? 

Not surprised jamie wilson to darvel, hes a player id like 2 c wearing a bankies jersey. I can c chicken n mince just buying the best players from lesser teams than them just like the way the old firm used 2 do it 2 stop hibs/hearts/aberdeen from challenging for title. Make them weaker and u add another squad player lol. 

Mon the papers

6 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Not surprised jamie wilson to darvel, hes a player id like 2 c wearing a bankies jersey. I can c chicken n mince just buying the best players from lesser teams than them just like the way the old firm used 2 do it 2 stop hibs/hearts/aberdeen from challenging for title. Make them weaker and u add another squad player lol. 

Mon the papers

It was a ploy used by Strain at Meadow. He bought up players especially that Tucker was interested in, paid them a handsome wage and most of them didn't even get stripped. Mick McCann and Keir Milliken were prime examples but thankfully these lads wanted to play, came to Talbot when out of contract and became legends. Now if I'm on the wrong side of 30 and somebody came along willing to pay my mortgage every month and all I had to do was turn up at training twice a week then fair do's to the player.

Well the only consolation in that performance is the fact that it might free up some match days for us but overall that was woeful. No taking it away from Rob Roy, their not a better team than us but they were a team that showed that they wanted to win and in all honesty if we had left Guys Meadow with a 4-5 nil drubbing then we would have had no complaints. I can't understand how two changes to a side who had recently beaten Hamilton saw us capitulate so easily.

7 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Well the only consolation in that performance is the fact that it might free up some match days for us but overall that was woeful. No taking it away from Rob Roy, their not a better team than us but they were a team that showed that they wanted to win and in all honesty if we had left Guys Meadow with a 4-5 nil drubbing then we would have had no complaints. I can't understand how two changes to a side who had recently beaten Hamilton saw us capitulate so easily.

Poor attitudes that’s why, turning up expecting to play and win