Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Talbot played really well today in the 1st half and use r strong all over the pitch. Said it at start of season if ye finish above talbot ull win the league and i cant c anyone doing that. Use were far superior to us in 1st half but if we had a goalscorer the 2nd half wouldve been a good half for us and a closer game than 2-0 suggests. We were beaten by better team not much else i can say. We move onto next week. 

Mon the papers 

Darvel would wipe the floor with them all when there squad is full strength, Talbot don’t play football they humph it back to front & teams are scared of them, darvel beat them at there own midden on the bridle, passed them off the park! they will never be 7/2 again to beat them that’s for sure !

Zzzzzzzz

Had the misfortune to be standing amongst a group of absolute shit talkers during the first half of the Bankies game. "This could be a red letter day for Hamish if he scores against them" Was he actually playing. "Hey Lino are you Talbot's number 12, the full ball has to cross the line"

11 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

Darvel would wipe the floor with them all when there squad is full strength, Talbot don’t play football they humph it back to front & teams are scared of them, darvel beat them at there own midden on the bridle, passed them off the park! they will never be 7/2 again to beat them that’s for sure !

If only there was a way of judging who is the better team. Maybe something like a league table

Sounds like that Cumnock fan who said we were too slow , only time will tell if Darvel will wipe the floor with us but I dont think so , aye they are only team to beat us so fair doos but I am sure the majority of folk dont think yous will wipe the floor against us , never write us off like that

5 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Had the misfortune to be standing amongst a group of absolute shit talkers during the first half of the Bankies game. "This could be a red letter day for Hamish if he scores against them" Was he actually playing. "Hey Lino are you Talbot's number 12, the full ball has to cross the line"

M8 every team has them even ur support moans for everything and anything. Thats football itll never change. Tbh how the lino saw the ball cross the line when donnelly was in his way ill never know. It was near impossible from his angle 2 have a clear view with our keeper in the way. Btw use deserved ur win. 

Mon the papers 

9 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

If only there was a way of judging who is the better team. Maybe something like a league table

Unless I’m blind you can’t judge a league table after 17 games or half a season, the table I see only one team has 6green W nxt to there name, Barcelona are 9th in la liga West Ham are 3rd in epl will they finish there?? 

Darvel can give yous 7 of a start before new year in a canter 

Talbot are for the beating long ball team with no plan B 

Unless I’m blind you can’t judge a league table after 17 games or half a season, the table I see only one team has 6green W nxt to there name, Barcelona are 9th in la liga West Ham are 3rd in epl will they finish there?? 

What a lot of utter pish.

This is brilliant, sounds like Nock Nosh 2month ago [emoji23]

12 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Credit to young Robbie McCracken for a great display. Flung into a top of the table clash and didn't put a foot wrong.

Completely capable of doing so, some of his touches and movement off and with the ball are next level. Hope he continues to work hard, could well win a few games for us. 

On 13/11/2021 at 23:50, who ate all the pies said:

Totally professional performance today get an early lead work your backside off to keep it and grab the next decent chance you make see it out till half time and let’s see what you do in the 2nd half to get back in to it , controlled the game start to finish was expecting a real hard game today as bankies a decent team especially at home so IMO 1 of the best Talbot performances of the season

Can’t really argue with any of that, sadly. Talbot moved the ball forward quickly and hurt us at key times while defending superbly throughout. Our home record this season has been poor and continues to stifle us.

10 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Completely capable of doing so, some of his touches and movement off and with the ball are next level. Hope he continues to work hard, could well win a few games for us. 

You back at the games pal? When's the filming starting?

Edited by jimbaxters

18 hours ago, andy25 said:
18 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

What a lot of utter pish.

What’s utter pish about it? 

have you seen darvel recently ? Did you watch the Talbot game at there own park the so called unbeatable team? I did and they were 2nd best I’m afraid , so whats utter pish? 

don’t say things without backing them up 

If darvel played Talbot 2mrw home / away I know who my money would be on !!

have you seen darvel recently ? Did you watch the Talbot game at there own park the so called unbeatable team? I did and they were 2nd best I’m afraid , so whats utter pish? 

Who's ever said Talbot are unbeatable?
And I know who my money would be on.

2 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

And to think before the cash was being splashed they had a man a dug and a daffty guess what one is posting 🤔 🙄