Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

6 hours ago, Yogi said:

Funny enough I was at that game no one got pelted with anything and I was standing under the stand

Yeah I'm sure they lied about having video footage of it 🙄 not disputing the abuse they got pelted with tho so I was right in my decision to let Talbot fans know. 

5 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
10 hours ago, WestLoyal said:
Medda will be lucky to have 500 fans there. Although Talbot fans should stay away from the stand. Saw on twitter the Buffs fans got abused and hit with stuff last game

I will guess around 1200 could be at the game

You think you'll take 700 fans? Should be a walk in the park for Talbot. Medda won't be able to handle the press and will go long which you're mob will scoop up easy. 

If you've been following the interviews with Allan, that's been a few times he has mentioned being behind other teams in respects of recruitment so entirely possible we may see further moves to strengthen the squad in the near future. Good to see Gee back, hoping we can get a result at Meadow and see what the next round holds. Not sure how other fans are feeling but as much as I'd love a cup run and the rewards in the big Scottish, League has to take priority?