Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

6 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

🤣  yer up early, no sleeping? flash backs of Samsons header, Shanklands penalty, Boylan's 'traffic cone killer' finish?

Cupping his ears at us shocking we will remember that for the next game

Edited by Cnock88

3 hours ago, geeman82 said:

Having watched the highlights I still cannot work out what the Talbot's penalty was for.

I noticed there was no slow motion replay off the incident but we got one of the cumnock penalty. I will leave it to yourselves to work out if this is a coincidence that it was left out of the editing.

I will be easy to win the league if these are the type of decisions that go your way in big moments.

Gordon pal your a guy who’s never kicked a ball in his life , you have some cheek on you calling a Talbot player a water boy yesterday stood not far from you stop with the football masterclass chat These are the decisions you get when you have people in high places 

Edited by Cnock88
Spelling

27 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

Just like yous when we won beith the league on our pitch 

Dae you never fancy celebrating winning the league yourselves on your pitch rather than celebrating winning somebody else the league. Should try it sometime, it’s a great feeling winning trophies 

2 minutes ago, stvr794 said:

Dae you never fancy celebrating winning the league yourselves on your pitch rather than celebrating winning somebody else the league. Should try it sometime, it’s a great feeling winning trophies 

We stopped Talbot winning a trophy on our stadium . Will go down in nock history 

4 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

We stopped Talbot winning a trophy on our stadium . Will go down in nock history 

Hahahaha holy cringe, serious question……if you were to pick between Cumnock winning the league or stopping Talbot winning the league what would pick? And what would be a better achievement in “nock history”

7 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Aye just like that emoji23.png 'we won beith' Haha this is some comedy show, yous won feck all as usual

Yous will get a shock next week Blantyre tight pitch poor surface won’t suit tucker at all with meadow game 

Edited by Cnock88

1 hour ago, Yogi said:

Dear not think they’ll need to worry about Meadow seen there game on Saturday was worst game I’ve seen seen it n a long while saying that the officials were really bad

Obviously haven't seen Meadow play but reckon they'll be dangerous, especially in Irvine. Worst draw either of the two teams could have got given some of the haddies that are in this round.