Glasgow 27
Samson 24

Shankland 26
Boylan 31
Lyle 38

Hardly ready for the scrapheap emoji846.png

Great point but Mason 18, samson 23 , the rest are right lol 

1 minute ago, geeman82 said:

Having watched the highlights I still cannot work out what the Talbot's penalty was for.

I noticed there was no slow motion replay off the incident but we got one of the cumnock penalty. I will leave it to yourselves to work out if this is a coincidence that it was left out of the editing.

I will be easy to win the league if these are the type of decisions that go your way in big moments.

And your thoughts on the shirt pull that wasnt given? 

10 minutes ago, geeman82 said:

Having watched the highlights I still cannot work out what the Talbot's penalty was for.

I noticed there was no slow motion replay off the incident but we got one of the cumnock penalty. I will leave it to yourselves to work out if this is a coincidence that it was left out of the editing.

I will be easy to win the league if these are the type of decisions that go your way in big moments.

No complaints from the boy who committed the foul, his body language speaks volumes.

57 minutes ago, geeman82 said:

Most certainly a conspiracy! I will let you into a massive Illuminati secret…. If you look at your options of playback speed on the YouTube player, you can slow any video at any point! The world is now your oyster. Enjoy

37 minutes ago, EUCFC said:

Good stuff
On a fraction of budget of dads army as well so all is good mate.
Onto next week
Good young squad.

A fraction of the points as well. You say all is good so you are happy with mid-table mediocrity and not beating Talbot in the league since 2009. Easily pleased if thats the case