Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
10 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
heard a rumours theres another decent centre back in the works, IMO now Popes back gives us some more options but would be good to have another Harvey type player to compliment McCraken, Boyd and Neilly with the number of games this season.

Has big Mcgoldrick signed for Beith?

Aye he's good pals with Butch, great signing for Beith imo

Edited by Killiepiyo

life long old co or new co Bankies? the absence of a 'tribal pish' section of this website must be a disappointment for you, no as much as the local offie not accepting 'loyalty' or faded tatoos as payment i'm sure but hey, bankies thread must not be very exciting seeing as your posting on all the leagues top three threads.
You should be proud as the bankies are the only club in the world where the entire committee, staff and players past and present have only ever played or worked for clydebank!!!!!      
Stay away from social media coco

Mon the papers

37 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

He’s got his Hurlford Talbot X1 scarf in the house 🤣

I sometimes wonder why you lot try to constantly bully about my former employer 6 years ago?? I worked at St Mirren 10 years ago, why not mention them??? Nothing says ‘community club’ like  having Clydebank Cyber Bullies across the forums I guess 😂😂 

Edited by Killiepiyo

I sometimes wonder why you lot try to constantly bully about my former employer 6 years ago?? I worked at St Mirren 10 years ago, why not mention them??? Nothing says ‘community club’ like  having Clydebank Cyber Bullies across the forums I guess [emoji23][emoji23] 
Feck them, what I notice over the years with Talbot is other clubs fans they cant criticise what we do on they park they will try and find other daft things.

I sometimes wonder why you lot try to constantly bully about my former employer 6 years ago?? I worked at St Mirren 10 years ago, why not mention them??? Nothing says ‘community club’ like  having Clydebank Cyber Bullies across the forums I guess [emoji23][emoji23] 

Ur suited at talbot, u like giving it out but cant take it back. Bullies lol what age r u? I didnt know u worked at st mirren so why did u leave them? The money run out or u offered more at hurlford?

Mon the papers

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:
14 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
I sometimes wonder why you lot try to constantly bully about my former employer 6 years ago?? I worked at St Mirren 10 years ago, why not mention them??? Nothing says ‘community club’ like  having Clydebank Cyber Bullies across the forums I guess emoji23.pngemoji23.png 

Feck them, what I notice over the years with Talbot is other clubs fans they cant criticise what we do on they park they will try and find other daft things.

One of the reasons folk stopped using this site was the number of folk attacking them, again imo down to a lack of moderation on the site. I was sad to hear a  person from another club ended up having a mental health crisis because of the attacks he suffered on here. Thankfully the Mods were able to follow it up.

I can dish it out as retaliation but the pattern is I can post for a couple of days, usual faceless folk come on saying Hurlford etc thinking it’s original and funny. I get bored and go away for a few months. Cycle repeats.