Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Remember clapping the boys off the park after losing to bankies at your place first game we had lost in roughly a season and a third and yet some were moaning and groaning the expectations of some are delusional
Well done a talbot fan being honest. Tbh weve no had the better of use alot but that night we were brilliant and 3-1 flattered use.

Mon the papers

When the Bankies are expected to sweep all before them all the time, you might hear some sack Moffat shouts. 

anyway goal situation, kier didn’t have a chance to get out the way, knowing whitey he was likely expecting a deflection in. 
Big man by the time that comes ull probably be filming darvel games and claiming ur a darvel fan. U werent even filming talbot games when this game took place

Mon the papers

24 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Big man by the time that comes ull probably be filming darvel games and claiming ur a darvel fan. U werent even filming talbot games when this game took place

Mon the papers

Best you concentrate on patch work airdrie as you’ve not much else to offer

45 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Supported ma club all my days can u say the same?

Mon the papers

life long old co or new co Bankies? the absence of a 'tribal pish' section of this website must be a disappointment for you, no as much as the local offie not accepting 'loyalty' or faded tatoos as payment i'm sure but hey, bankies thread must not be very exciting seeing as your posting on all the leagues top three threads.

You should be proud as the bankies are the only club in the world where the entire committee, staff and players past and present have only ever played or worked for clydebank!!!!!      

8 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

i know m8. i was confident it might be better hence my posting but just heads the same way. If we had actual mods they would be deleting all the pish but they are running the leagues now lol

Heard Any news of us signing a defender Aaron ? badly needed 

Edited by Botlad67

Just now, Botlad67 said:

Any news of us signing a defender Aaron badly needed 

heard a rumours theres another decent centre back in the works, IMO now Popes back gives us some more options but would be good to have another Harvey type player to compliment McCraken, Boyd and Neilly with the number of games this season.