Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

9 minutes ago, monty59 said:

Then why keep stoking the fire

The problem with being a punk is well being a punk. You were suggesting something it wasn’t and I don’t know what else to call it other than belittling when your liken something to video games that folk have to train years to do with any quality. There is still good things at the Club i had a direct hand in and wouldn’t have been achieved or likely I’ll ever be credited for. Sometime I wish I was just stood an 8th of a mile away with a tripod the whole time…but that’s life. anyway good luck to you and hurlford. sometimes you just have to smile when folk approach you with that stuff and not let it get to you. 

The problem with being a punk is well being a punk. You were suggesting something it wasn’t and I don’t know what else to call it other than belittling when your liken something to video games that folk have to train years to do with any quality. There is still good things at the Club i had a direct hand in and wouldn’t have been achieved or likely I’ll ever be credited for. Sometime I wish I was just stood an 8th of a mile away with a tripod the whole time…but that’s life. anyway good luck to you and hurlford. sometimes you just have to smile when folk approach you with that stuff and not let it get to you. 
Not with the ford, haven't been since mid last season. Just enjoy going and watching games now, maybe why I get a bit fed up getting asked the questions by people who listen to rumours and speculation not facts.

6 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

A draw between Kilwinning and Darvel would be ideal on Wednesday, with us winning obviously

Defo or a Kilwinning win as Darvel need to drop a few points. Always find it bizarre how much a draw can affect a league race 

7 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Anyway back to Talbot. Great win today, also great to see both Pope and PeeWee there the day. Would trade almost all signings to see them back in the first team. Aaron Mason looks like he has a lot to offer.

A few Talbot fans very quiet this season about a few players  . Well done Brian Boylan use to be slaughtered by some fans most weeks they are very quiet this season .. 

A few Talbot fans very quiet this season about a few players  . Well done Brian Boylan use to be slaughtered by some fans most weeks they are very quiet this season .. 
I've heard plenty of players being slaughtered but never Boylan.
His workrate is tremendous.

15 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

I credited Keir with the first goal as the ball was about over the line as the player slid in. I await the video evidence. Also Whitey was superb, 40 years old,  you could have wiped the sweat from his brow with a cigarette paper and not dampen it after the match. Got to agree about young Mason he looks like another Tucker gem.  Along with young Robbie we seem to have a wealth of young talent.

Watched the video and I have it OG. White, Boylan

Got to take my hat off to Talbot and their rotation system. Different team every game shows the confidence Tucker has in every player. Players will be glad of a wee rest as we batter through the madness of a 20 team league.

Tucker and Allan have worked their magic with Boylan and he’s raised his game. The physical aspects of his game have always been there I think but his control and positioning have come on leaps and bounds. His crossing as well is superb. Starting to see that almost telepathic game style again with players anticipating where each other will be, which is all the more impressive given the time out and rotation.  

I get fed up hearing about " the cash at hurlford". I get asked at ever game I go to now.
Just to put the record straight for once, the ford have never had the cash that Talbot, medda, buffs, pollok and now darvel have at there disposal.
We had a couple of good and very valued sponsors who always contributed to the budget.
How did use manage 2 sign players from spl and get them 2 goto blair park then?

Mon the papers

57 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

First game under the lights on Wednesday?

Looking forward to it.

Are there any plans to make use of the lights and make the Glens and Beith games 7.30 ko's to give workers and people who don't live in Auchinleck a better chance of making the games.

The 7pm Beith game is too tight for me and I won't make that but I would make 7.30

Edited by Wile E Coyote
fat fingers

Looking forward to it.
Are there any plans to make use of the lights and make the Glens and Beith games 7.30 ko's to give workers and people who don't live in Auchinleck a better chance of making the games.
The 7pm Beith game is too tight for me and I won't make that but I would make 7.30
I dont get why they are 7pm ? I thought we would still need need to use the lights even for a 7pm kick off ?