Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

20 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

what was the incident with the ref and linesman all about ?

Talbot defender led with the elbow in a challenge.Lino flagged for a foul,ref took too long to give it.Decided to give Talbot the free kick (unsurprisingly) lino had to tell him it was our foul!

1 hour ago, Bankies Alive said:

Talbot defender led with the elbow in a challenge.Lino flagged for a foul,ref took too long to give it.Decided to give Talbot the free kick (unsurprisingly) lino had to tell him it was our foul!

Same lino who gave you a throw in after your keeper blootered the ball out the park. Games over points shared in a hard fought game. We move on or take your whining to your own thread.

39 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Same lino who gave you a throw in after your keeper blootered the ball out the park. Games over points shared in a hard fought game. We move on or take your whining to your own thread.

Kilsyth guy asked what happened and I’ve told him!

I thought the Bankies bench were refereeing the game.
Hahaha aye kirk is loud but coming far talbot thats laughable. i hate the talbot gang mentality when use get fouled 4 of 5 players hassle the ref for a card. Shankland does this loads.

Mon the papers

Hahaha aye kirk is loud but coming far talbot thats laughable. i hate the talbot gang mentality when use get fouled 4 of 5 players hassle the ref for a card. Shankland does this loads.

Mon the papers
I don't think Clydebank can talk about any teams gang mentality...

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

I don't think Clydebank can talk about any teams gang mentality...

I dint think we’ve ever been described as a gang by anyone!

I thought Shankland was the ref?