Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Is Talbot streaming games live ?, like for a monthly subscription you get access to live games or pay per match?

It is not planned to live stream any more games in the foreseeable future as per SFA rules.

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
3 hours ago, mike strutter said:
Chris Black (16) caught dithering on the ball but clearly fouled before the talbot equaliser ... shambolic display from the man in black (and gold it would seem) today.

Thought the refs were poor for both sides today , I think a draw was a fair result

I agree re the fairness. A decent opener played in great weather.  Pitch immaculate even if the drains showed up but flat as pancake. Time was that we'd have lost that game 3 or 4 to 1 after being 1 up. Weathered a really strong comeback well and went on to finish competitively. I think both teams will be in mix. As others have said - well done for offering 100 tickets to the visitors. 

Chris Black (16) caught dithering on the ball but clearly fouled before the talbot equaliser ... shambolic display from the man in black (and gold it would seem) today.
I thought the Bankies bench were refereeing the game.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
9 hours ago, mike strutter said:

I thought the Bankies bench were refereeing the game.

Did Shankers get carded after the crazy free kick decision.