Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
22 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:
Talbot supporter is a known daftie. Lets wait until there is an official announcement before jumping to conclusions

A known daftie?

Sorry if this is news to you but nobody treats you seriously on here with your posting style of "Hearing" stuff that is common knowledge hours or even days before, in fact some people are convinced you are a parody account.

Talbot have officially withdrawn from the league and officially withdrawn from the South Challenge Cup. I am not sure what else they can do to show they are not playing this year but still the undercurrent exists from the Talbot haters that they will play for money. You go and make a post suggesting that they will play if fans are allowed which has no basis in fact and has been completely made up by you. The usual suspects then jump on this as fact ignoring the fact you are making it up..

The only facts are the format of this years Scottish Cup was decided a few days ago and a list of eligible entrants was published.

Of course the haters will deny they are obsessed with Talbot and I am sure I have just overlooked their posts  speculating on Girvan's participation in this years Scottish Cup

Sorry if this is news to you but nobody treats you seriously on here with your posting style of "Hearing" stuff that is common knowledge hours or even days before, in fact some people are convinced you are a parody account.

Talbot have officially withdrawn from the league and officially withdrawn from the South Challenge Cup. I am not sure what else they can do to show they are not playing this year but still the undercurrent exists from the Talbot haters that they will play for money. You go and make a post suggesting that they will play if fans are allowed which has no basis in fact and has been completely made up by you. The usual suspects then jump on this as fact ignoring the fact you are making it up..

The only facts are the format of this years Scottish Cup was decided a few days ago and a list of eligible entrants was published.

Of course the haters will deny they are obsessed with Talbot and I am sure I have just overlooked their posts  speculating on Girvan's participation in this years Scottish Cup

Ffs Take a breath, I only said that the Government are having talks to maybe let fans in.

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Girvan has been mentioned and how they would be less likely to participate. Any postponement would have to be played midweek, they don't have floodlights so would be unable to meet that requirement at their own ground. They seem to have lost more players than Auchinleck Talbot have. Less likely to go on a cup run so thought more likely to pocket the prize money without incurring matchday costs.

On 28/10/2020 at 18:16, passbackdave said:

Most people probably read the 1st line as:

Talbot supporters r known dafties. Lol

Mon the papers

If being a daftie is watching your team dominate  lower league football for the last 40 year then your correct.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Whats the rest of ur squad gonnie do this season? Just sit in the house?

Mon the papers

Some of the lads didn't fancy playing and no doubt another few will go out on loan. Good thing is their all extending their contracts so they will be about when this virus is no longer a threat.

Some of the lads didn't fancy playing and no doubt another few will go out on loan. Good thing is their all extending their contracts so they will be about when this virus is no longer a threat.

Some of the lads didnt didnt fancy playing lol. Find this hard to believe unless there getting well paid by the club.

Mon the papers