Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 hour ago, ibenji said:

Ah but player safety, aslong you aren’t in the first team you’re good to play.

will be embarrassing when the players who have been running their mouth on social messi end playing elsewhere this season

Name names what talbot players has said something ? 

On 20/10/2020 at 12:14, Duraglit shareholder said:

Sad news  about Gordon Pope deciding to hang up his boots, simply the best left back in non league football. I thought he had a few seasons left in him. Best of luck to the guy, hope he remains at Talbot on the coaching side.

Shame if that’s the case as he was different class 

On your players social media they are still training, u turn? 
Tommy Sloan suggested on the Down the Divisions podcast that training once per week might be a possibility but nothing had been decided at that point.

I thought a few more of the players may have been asked/approached to go on loan to other clubs this season but I haven't really been keeping track.

27 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Wits the deal with talbot this season ive noticed there name is in for the scottish cup preliminary round 1. I thoughts use didnt wanna play this season?

Mon the papers

I’m sure they’ll be a statement soon saying they have withdrawn on player safety grounds

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Wits the deal with talbot this season ive noticed there name is in for the scottish cup preliminary round 1. I thoughts use didnt wanna play this season?

Mon the papers

They'll be hoping they don't come out of the hat and still get the 5k payment or whatever it is for missing out. Hopefully they do and face the logistical challenge of how to still field a team without professional contracts kicking in. Would be quite humorous to watch a Stirling Albion vs Selkirk Vics scenario unfold.

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

They'll be hoping they don't come out of the hat and still get the 5k payment or whatever it is for missing out. Hopefully they do and face the logistical challenge of how to still field a team without professional contracts kicking in. Would be quite humorous to watch a Stirling Albion vs Selkirk Vics scenario unfold.

Read the rules. You can pull out and still get the money. This is what Talbot will do

Edited by Wile E Coyote