Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

7 minutes ago, Yogi said:

A week ago they were talking about season tickets for fans with no refunds given if games didn’t go ahead good job the fans didn’t part with there money committee must have known they were withdrawing from the league this season makes you wonder emoji34.png

Money is being refunded so that's a complete non story

Have a we look at Talbots twitter statement.

A week ago they were talking about season tickets for fans with no refunds given if games didn’t go ahead good job the fans didn’t part with there money committee must have known they were withdrawing from the league this season makes you wonder [emoji34]

18 minutes ago, Yogi said:

How by telling the truth go fling shite at the moon ya rocket

What was actuallu said was couldn't guarantee the numer of games that would take place ie call offs due to COVID. So there would be no refunds on a game per game basis. What has now happened is another level and refunds have been offered.

I thought you might have been more happy that Talbots name won't be on this years winners trophy

41 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Statement is very plausible. Story I heard was that players wouldn't play for expenses only. 

Surely if that’s the case can clubs not just try and find players willing to play for expenses only etc ? Clearly the players not willing to play for free will leave anyway if clubs are not competing ? 

2 hours ago, the rambler said:

Statement is very plausible. Story I heard was that players wouldn't play for expenses only. 

There is no way that every player will play for nothing especially those at the higher end of the pay grade, if anyone thinks they will their deluded.

4 hours ago, CaledonianChamp said:

Do they have any youth players that would be willing to play?

Yes , under 17 , under 19 and a development team . I presume all of them are playing in their respective leagues and have not withdrawn 

On 13/10/2020 at 14:06, Sgc said:

Yes , under 17 , under 19 and a development team . I presume all of them are playing in their respective leagues and have not withdrawn 

Ah but player safety, aslong you aren’t in the first team you’re good to play.

will be embarrassing when the players who have been running their mouth on social messi end playing elsewhere this season