Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

If we work to similar capacities in Scotland, and the game at our level is given the go ahead to restart, somewhere like Beechwood could safely accommodate 800. Normal crowds are in the region of 500 to 600, with larger ones for the likes of Cumnock, Pollok, Glenafton etc. If the SPFL is still not allowing fans back in by then there could be lots of fans wanting to go and watch games elsewhere.

Think the sale of season tickets might take off big style, especially if clubs find ways of doing so - standing orders of say £10 per month during the season - without disadvantaging some of their fanbase who might not normally be able to afford them up front. Good season ticket sales will give clubs an easy way of saying we have so many spaces left for each game, and fans could then buy tickets on an individual basis for these?

Don't know how it might work with travelling fans, especially for the likes of ourselves who have a large travelling support. Hopefully the WoSL will produce workable guidelines.

If we work to similar capacities in Scotland, and the game at our level is given the go ahead to restart, somewhere like Beechwood could safely accommodate 800. Normal crowds are in the region of 500 to 600, with larger ones for the likes of Cumnock, Pollok, Glenafton etc. If the SPFL is still not allowing fans back in by then there could be lots of fans wanting to go and watch games elsewhere.
Think the sale of season tickets might take off big style, especially if clubs find ways of doing so - standing orders of say £10 per month during the season - without disadvantaging some of their fanbase who might not normally be able to afford them up front. Good season ticket sales will give clubs an easy way of saying we have so many spaces left for each game, and fans could then buy tickets on an individual basis for these?
Don't know how it might work with travelling fans, especially for the likes of ourselves who have a large travelling support. Hopefully the WoSL will produce workable guidelines.
Normal crowds are around 300-350.
Biggest crowd is usually Pollok as hardly anybody else brings a support.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

That's my reaction as well when I watch my recording of the Scottish Cup game

That's absolutely fair but I think this is beyond that on the riddy scale.